Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Undertaker vs John Cena

Votes: 17 35.4%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My main one is Austin vs Punk, the Straight Edge vs the legendary beer drinker, tow of the biggest outlaws in the business, imagine the promos and the match would phenomenal.

·
Registered
368 Posts
The build up alone to Austin vs Punk would have been incredible if Punk was still in his SES zone. It wouldn't have the same effect with his current character, particularly as a face.

I'd still go for that match at Mania 30 though.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Austin vs Punk and nothing else comes close

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Cena Taker

If they fix Punk's character I guess I could go with Austin Punk. Not that Punk's broken or anything like that but face Punk vs face Austin would be one boring *** feud. I could care less about them shooting on each other.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Austin admitted he's not in ring shape. He's not wrestling any time soon. No way in hell he's wrestling in WM30.
Not going against your post as I too think he won't wrestle, but I'd say the OP writes this assuming everyone is fit and healthy for a match.

Cena Taker is one of the more likely matches on the list. Despite both being built up not to submit, I hope it's not an I-Quit match. That match needs a 3 count.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Not going against your post as I too think he won't wrestle, but I'd say the OP writes this assuming everyone is fit and healthy for a match.

Cena Taker is one of the more likely matches on the list. Despite both being built up not to submit, I hope it's not an I-Quit match. That match needs a 3 count.
...why on earth would they make it an I-Quit match??

Punk/Austin easily. And a face Punk vs face Austin would actually be great if anything. All you need to do is build it up like these guys legitimately hate each other. A hateful Punk is all you need to make fantastic promos, regardless of whether he's a face or heel.

And it isn't just about their ideals, it's that both Austin and Punk are both very similar in one big aspect: They're both rebels. Austin was rebellious against the authority and so was Punk, it's what made them both huge. Austin was responsible for the Attitude Era, was responsible for the WWE becoming more of a reality based product (until recently).

·
Registered
368 Posts
...why on earth would they make it an I-Quit match??

Punk/Austin easily. And a face Punk vs face Austin would actually be great if anything. All you need to do is build it up like these guys legitimately hate each other. A hateful Punk is all you need to make fantastic promos, regardless of whether he's a face or heel.

And it isn't just about their ideals, it's that both Austin and Punk are both very similar in one big aspect: They're both rebels. Austin was rebellious against the authority and so was Punk, it's what made them both huge. Austin was responsible for the Attitude Era, was responsible for the WWE becoming more of a reality based product (until recently).
Not saying they would at all, but from time to time many have said it would add even more unpredictability to it. It's more about my response to that idea than what the WWE would actually do.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
Trying to think on what matches who have a realistic chance to actually be on the card:

Taker vs Cena
Bryan vs Punk

I dont think we will see Taker vs Cena this Mania so I picked Bryan vs Punk. I´t doesnt have to be a title match.

·
Banned
13,572 Posts
Austin admitted he's not in ring shape. He's not wrestling any time soon. No way in hell he's wrestling in WM30.
Nobody says he was. The OP was just asking what your dream match can be. fyi Austin has said if were to get in ring shape it take him about 3-4 months. Last time I checked WM was 5 months away so he still has time to get in ring shape if wanted too

·
Registered
102 Posts
Bryan vs Punk will be awesome even though I've seen it a thousand times haha
Would also love to see HBK vs Daniel Bryan if Shawn wants 1 more match.

Ambrose vs Taker. BOOK IT! (smark-ish comment, I'm sorry haha)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts