Wrestling Forum banner

What do you think WWE needs more of?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While people do complain about lack of stars in WWE. I really think reason is cause of booking. Anyone can see good or bad based on how they're booked, so it really shouldn't be the stars fault themselves if they don't get on tv much or do anything important.

But regardless...what do people think WWE needs more of?

·
Registered
414 Posts
Main event heels.
Mid card faces.
Mid card heels.
Proper division between Smackdown and Raw.
Proper tag divison.
Proper midcard of US title and IC title.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
It's amazing how bad teh WWE is right now... I literally wanted to vote for everything but Main Event Faces. They badly need heels, they badly need a stronger mid and undercard. They just need so much help right now it isn't even funny.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
Stop thinking WWE is wrestling.
Why? It's what it's supposed to be. It's what it is when it has been at it's best. Yes, even in the Attitude Era we had wrestling and a focus on the in ring product.

4,549 Posts
Less predictable booking

Logic

Coherent storytelling

To use more of the roster, giving more time to underutilized talent and a bit less time to folks who appear Every. Single. Night.

Title matches and title holders treated as important

Variety. Matches from various divisions and of different styles. Also, aiming for a wider target audience with a little something for different age groups and different tastes.

New commentators for Raw

·
Banned
2,519 Posts
What they need is more wrestling, and less talking.
More talking and less wrestling if you ask me.. save the wrestling for PPV, build up storylines on Raw and Smackdown with promos.. simple. Means matches are more special and less watered down, while also carrying more meaning because of better developed storylines.

·
Registered
15,835 Posts
No, it wasn't. The Attitude Era had more pointless three minute matches than the current era.
Did we have over half the show be twitter mentions and recaps of recaps? No... I hated the over reliance on brawling in the AE, but at least they bothered to do more than try to stroke their epenis...

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Did we have over half the show be twitter mentions and recaps of recaps? No... I hated the over reliance on brawling in the AE, but at least they bothered to do more than try to stroke their epenis...
This.

Also in the Attitude Era there was more sex, more violence, and more humor. So even if there was a lot of talking on RAW or a pointless feud, you really didn't care cuz you knew something good was going to happen. The only thing we know for certain now is that Cena will be in the main-event, and he will be overcoming whatever the fuck he is overcoming this week.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts