Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
The Babyface of WF
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Resident Evil 4 is the best 'action' Resident Evil title. It introduced a lot of new shit to the series without completely shitting on it, which Resident Evil 5 & 6 did a good job of. It was pretty impressive for it's time. I still play it every now and then on my PS4, and enjoy as much as I did all those years back on PS2.

Resident Evil 2 Remake is amazing. It's basically classic Capcom brought to a new generation. The graphics are super nice, and it's classic RE gameplay.
Yeah the extra modes are a bitch to complete too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
REmake 2 is a masterpiece, absolutely amazing game. As someone who's played basically every title in the series, REmake 2 is either tied with or a little bit worse than REmake 1 (another masterpiece). RE4 is the greatest game of the 2000s decade. Also CAN NOT wait for REmake 3, hopefully comes out before the 2021.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Playing through Zero, REmake and REmake 2 couldn't get any better in order, Probably the best binge in a long time since Gears of War Judgment-4.

·
Registered
7,456 Posts
RE4 is absolutely one of my favourite games ever. I got that first on GC, was blown away, then have played it a million times since. It still holds up and rules. "What are ya buyin?"

RE2 remake is awesome, scary in the right places, and playing with the OG soundtrack for me was perfect. The tension of having Mr X around is boss. The police station is definitely the high point, some of the other areas aren't as good IMO.

A negative for me there is something missing which I can't quite put my finger on, a certain charm or something the first one had. I thought they could've made much more of the nest, that seemed to have way less content than the first, and I can't bear the part in the garden labs. The fact they didn't include the parts to make the super shotgun was a massive let down.

I agree with whoever said REmake is the best of the series. It's just an incredible combination of a tribute to the original while including new areas and aspects that compliment everything so well.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts