Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
5,219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is ziggler being moved to raw means he'll get pushed as a top heel or will he have the same status as he did on smackdown(which is hard since if you fail on raw, you're nothing with all the star power)

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
He's a good bet to win the MITB. It's 50/50 between him and Morrison. If he doesn't win that, he's screwed. If he doesn't get that push, he'll be getting the Sheamus treatment in no time afterwards.

At this point, I'm just happy he's off SmackDown because it leaves Barrett virtually unopposed (they could give it to Drew, but that would be...idiotic, to say the least) to win the SmackDown MITB.

· SWAG/SPICE
43,122 Posts
is ziggler being moved to raw means he'll get pushed as a top heel or will he have the same status as he did on smackdown(which is hard since if you fail on raw, you're nothing with all the star power)
Top heel? Probably not, but I am pretty sure he will be an important factor, and maybe get a face role, to face The Miz. God I really hope Miz retains the title at mania.

· Registered
255 Posts
He's the number 3 heel on RAW at the moment behind Punk and Miz, especially after Sheamus moves to S!

· Registered
4,669 Posts

March/April - feud with John Morrison, tease break-up with Vickie

May - break-up with Vickie, cut several bad promos

June/July - receive main event push, fail to win championship

August - losing streak, show frustration

September/October - wrestle R-Truth, show up on Superstars

November - receive US Championship push, win championship

December/January - lose championship, lose rematch

February - move to Smackdown

Repeat. Welcome to hell Dolph Ziggler.

· Registered
384 Posts
Well, if Ziggler pulls off some kind of feud with Morrison, he might be more acceptable. Morrison shouldn't lose MITB to him.

· Registered
865 Posts
Having Dolph on Raw boosts the mid-card significantly - Daniel Bryan finally has a credible heel opponent (I don't think I need to remind the IWC about the US vs IC matches those two had last year). Once Dolph wins, it leaves him a range of opponents - Bryan rematches, Bourne, Morrison (if they de-push him again)

They can't do this with Sheamus, which is why I believe Sheamus will "quit" next week and move to Smackdown.

· Registered
1,463 Posts
He's a good bet to win the MITB. It's 50/50 between him and Morrison. If he doesn't win that, he's screwed. If he doesn't get that push, he'll be getting the Sheamus treatment in no time afterwards.

At this point, I'm just happy he's off SmackDown because it leaves Barrett virtually unopposed (they could give it to Drew, but that would be...idiotic, to say the least) to win the SmackDown MITB.
1. there is no mitb at mania
2. ziggler just competed for the title on sd so if he does that on raw hes in pretty good shape
3. the guy is overrated

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
1. there is no mitb at mania
2. ziggler just competed for the title on sd so if he does that on raw hes in pretty good shape
3. the guy is overrated
1 ~ I KNOW that. I was talking about Raw's MITB at the MITB PPV...which should've been obvious as I mentioned SmackDown's MITB in the same post.

2 ~ He won't compete for the world title without a MITB, Raw is too stacked and they're just not behind him enough.

3 ~ Which guy are you talking about?

· Banned
18,342 Posts
He wins MITB in July, cashes in on Cena and feuds with him until October. Or something like that.

· Registered
1,780 Posts
1 ~ I KNOW that. I was talking about Raw's MITB at the MITB PPV...which should've been obvious as I mentioned SmackDown's MITB in the same post.

2 ~ He won't compete for the world title without a MITB, Raw is too stacked and they're just not behind him enough.

3 ~ Which guy are you talking about?
There's could be draft lottery before the MITB ppv.,ehh Mr. Coheret stringer of sentences & Morisson could end up in Smackdown furthur denting Barett's chances.

Add to that Dashing Code Rhodes has a fair bit of chance to win the SD MITB(provided he stays in SD).

· Registered
9,636 Posts
Theres actually still enough time to build a Bryan/Ziggler US title match for WM. Im pretty optimistic this will happen as the WM card doesn't really have an opening match card on the books yet. I assume Sheamus is going to lose and quit and probably end up on Smackdown. Plus we all know what great chemistry Bryan and Ziggler have.

· Registered
31 Posts
Maybe it's just me, but I'm starting to spot a pattern here. Hm... Miz joins raw, feuds with cena, gets a title push, wins money in the bank, and goes on to become a champion. Well, Ziggler DID feud with Cena on Raw for several weeks, he's now on the Raw roster, he's already had a major Intercontinental title push, I think Money in the Bank, followed by a main event push is coming, much like it did with the Miz.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.