·
Banned
499 Posts
he'll face either kalisto or kane,there's literally noone else

·
Banned
499 Posts
Why would he face either of them?
well he has history with kane,that's self-explanatory, and with kalisto,well his name also starts with ''k'', so I'm guessing they'll have him (rollins) face wrestlers whose name begins with that letter,kalisto,kane and the third one would be..hmm kairi sane for example,or they could slightly tweak corbin's name to korbin,so then, we have 3 letters ''k'', kkk,which is the name of that infamous nazi clan,so it's obvious,by having turned rollins into some ''martyr'' and god-like figure,messiah,knight,moral person etc, they'll probably have him face these opponents in a storyline in which these three ''evil'' wrestlers symbolize the ku klux klan (cuz their name begins with ''k'' and there's three of them, so k,k and k,remember) and cuz he's messiah his holy duty is to fight evil and there's almost nobody more evil than these racist fucks, so what bigger and more important place to do this good vs evil battle than on a grandest stage of them all;he'd probably face them in a handicap,3 on 1 match and he'll conquer these racists..or so he would THINK, in his delusional mind (cuz that's his main gimmick,being delusional),he would think that he defeated these monsters when in reality he only made mockery of himself for hallucinating and being obsessed with this far-fetched ''conclusion'' that would cement him as REALLY,extremely delusional and bat-shit lunatic etc..at least I'd book it that way,it would be one of the best storylines ever,and I think they're also goin in that direction,it's obvious to me

·
Registered
96 Posts
The best thing they can do right now for Rollins and KO is, to give them a good singles match against each other at Wrestlemania. They could make it a cage match or even HiaC, since this would make sense considering that AOP/Murphy would most likely interfere. And to give the match additional meaning it could be for a #1 contendership for the WWE title.
I would have hoped that at least KO would be in the title picture leading up to WM, but again, this would probably be the best we can hope for right now.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,701 Posts
Rollins & Co. are the #1 reason why the Styles/Undertaker rumors don't make sense to me.

Rollins' quasi-religious gimmick aligns perfectly with Undertaker, and couldn't you see Murphy and AOP bumping around like crazy for Undertaker at ringside? That's infinitely more compelling than Undertaker against Styles and his useless sidekicks. Just do Rollins/Undertaker and Styles vs. either Joe or Owens and leave it at that.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
At this point I'm expecting either Rollins vs. Owens, Rollins & Murphy vs. Owens & someone or an eight-man featuring those expanded parties. But I'm also thinking they might do some sort of Money in the Bank Ladder Match featuring the Raw guys, with Owens, Rollins, Black, Ricochet, etc. in that thing.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
Hmm, the more I think about it, the more a CM Punk/Seth Rollins match makes a lot of sense. Kevin Owens can work with Buddy Murphy or something. I haven't been watching every week, but Murphy seems to be getting a lot of falls in their tag matches. He's like an annoying roach that needs to be stamped out. Either that or this is where you do the Money in the Bank gimmick with Owens and Murphy being two guys in that mix. I think that's more unlikely given they do a PPV around the stip, but Murphy trying to follow in Rollins' shoes or play spoiler in that sort of environment makes sense. You can always do a SmackDown Money in the Bank at the Money in the Bank show and build around the guys there and have Raw do the lifting throughout the rest of the card.

·
Smokin' Da Good Stuff
1,751 Posts
Have a cage match v K.O , then joe v Murphy, AOP V WR

Peace,.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,865 Posts
maybe just KO in a one on one or no dq.

·
Banned
2,473 Posts
Styles is supposedly penciled in to fight The Undertaker, but that role would honestly be better suited for Rollins. He's every bit the performer that Styles is (even better of one nowadays), and he's higher up on the card, too. His track record and resume is much better than AJ's is. They could have him job to Taker, and, if he really is planning on taking time off after Mania, use him being "laid to rest" by The Undertaker as the excuse for writing him off the next several months.

Another idea is to a 4-on-2 handicap match between Taker/Kane and Rollins' whole crew (or just do a 3-on-2 handicap match with only Rollins and AOP teaming together; you could book Murphy in a separate match if you wanted to.) This could realistically be the final time that either Taker or Kane compete at a Wrestlemania, so what more fitting image to end their in-ring history at WM with than to have them bow out together as a team?
Rollins isn't better than Styles nor does he have a better record.

Rollins has injured Sting, Cena and a couple of other stars whilst AJ is literally one of the safest & best performers in the world at the moment. Seth can go, but he's not as good as AJ.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,328 Posts
Owens vs. Rollins would be fine, but at this point I would be for AOP vs. Rollins and Murphy vs. The Raiders vs. Owens and Joe vs. The Profits in an all out crazy TLC match for the tag belts.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts