Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This fued can only work one way, not two. The smartest thing would be for Daniel Bryan to retain the U.S. title in a PPV series or two, IMO. The thing that worries me is that WWE will totally fuck up Bryan's push and title reign right when he is starting to get really over with the fans. The crowd obviously doesn't give two shits about DiBiase, so I think if Bryan put over DiBiase it would hurt him more than help him.

I smell a Maryse face turn, regardless. Hopefully she doesn't start running around with DB then, oh god.

P.S. The match they had on RAW a few weeks ago was decent. Hopefully these two can show their full ability together on PPV.

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
I like how the crowd shows affection towards Danielson and when he is attacked by DiBiase the crowd just dies out. LMFAO DiBiase is like a charisma vortex that sucks out any cheering or booing.

·
Banned
417 Posts
I don't know, seeing as it has gotten only, like, two minutes of on-air time.

Rushed, last second SS match FTW?

·
Harley's Circus
2,564 Posts
I think he'll drop the US title to Ted and then take Maryse from him and then they feud over that for a while. In all honesty Ted isn't going to get over any time soon.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Ted can't get heat because he isn't booked to do anything heat-worthy and his gimmick doesn't fit. That looks like it's being fixed now. It'll take time to get people to care about Ted, but Bryan/DiBiase should be fun. I'm expecting great matches, since Ted is pretty good in the ring and Bryan is great. And with Ted shedding his dad's gimmick, he already looks more entertaining. Now he just has to scrap that music.

Bryan will win in the end. But it'll help elevate Ted too. Just like the Ziggler/Bryan feud elvated Ziggler even though he lost.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think WWE are making a DB/Maryse fling a little too obvious. I mean, imagine the melt down on Cole's face after DB gets Maryse since she is his favorite. That would be hilarious.

·
Banned
417 Posts
Honestly, I think it will last longer than SS. There's not a whole lot of heels on RAW for Daniel Bryan to fued with at the moment.
Oh, I think it will, too, don't get me wrong there -- it just would have been good to get a little more buildup, albeit 3-4 shows makes it impossible to build up to almost any match nowadays.

Unless Roddy is in your corner.

·
Registered
111 Posts
My thoughts are that I hope CM Punk recovers as fast as possible so Dibiase can go fuck back off where he belongs.
Too bad the WWE doesn't care what you think. But man... this must be your worst nightmare. Morrison AND Dibiase are getting pushes... :lmao

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Dibase is a silence magnate. I would be pissed if Bryan lost the belt to him. Bryan could have lost a match to Ziggler and Swagger and I would not care, but Dibiase, I would riot. The guy is just bland. The least the WWE could do is build it correctly, but I don't know how with Dibiase and that god awful entrance music.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,977 Posts
My thoughts are that I hope CM Punk recovers as fast as possible so Dibiase can go fuck back off where he belongs.
Im hoping that this is a filler fued, so bryan and punk can fued and have a match at wrestlemania.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
i cant help but not feel excited for this feud because dibiase's involved. that guy just cannot be interesting. here's to hoping that they put on some good matches, but dibiase never wins the title. not from bryan at least.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Too bad the WWE doesn't care what you think. But man... this must be your worst nightmare. Morrison AND Dibiase are getting pushes... :lmao
LOL. Dibiase shouldn't be in the US title scene, but are you really calling what they're getting pushes? A push is something that goes somewhere. Dibiase is gonna get buried by Bryan just like Ziggler did and Morrison will either get crushed by Sheamus, or get his 5000'th win over a world champion that doesn't result in any long term end game due to a Triple H distraction.

A push is what guys like Wade Barrett and Alberto Del Rio are getting.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
lol Ted isn't getting a push hes gonna get fed to Daniel

you actually think other wise? :lmao

this is a filler feud

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Pyro™;9048416 said:
Pyro™;9048432 said:
In the piss break match/segment of Raw, of course.
What he said

I can't believe it's actually gonna happen, just thinkin about what could've been (Punk/Bryan) makes it worse.

This is'nt beneficial for Bryan at all.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts