Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's disgusting, but to each his own.

http://www.globalnews.ca/celebrity+parenting+tips/6442609951/story.html

When Entertainment Tonight’s Nancy O’Dell asked Applegate about the best piece of parenting advice anyone had given her, actress Christina Applegate responded with the tip to buy a NoseFrida.

“The thing that you use to suck the stuff out of [the baby’s] nose. It’s called a NoseFrida. It’s got a long [tube] and you do it with your mouth,” Applegate says in the Parents.com interview.

Instructions for the tool include sucking out your child’s snot with a red mouthpiece attached to a tube-with a filter in place to prevent mucus / bacteria transfer-and moving the tube in a circular motion against the child’s nostril.

“You will hear and see the mucus coming out of the nose. A few drops of saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida,” says the product website.

Notable warnings include: “Do not blow air into the red mouthpiece while tube is placed at child’s nostril,” and “never attach NoseFrida to a machine.”

Read it on Global News: Global News | Top 5 weird celebrity parenting tips

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
Uh...wow.

That is fucking gross.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Sucking the snot out of an infant's nose... sounds like a rockin' good time.

·
Premium Member
17,269 Posts
what's the purpose of it? sounds gross.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
could just use the suction thingy that you just squeeze. does the job fine without the use of your mouth.

·
Marine Til Death
184 Posts
could just use the suction thingy that you just squeeze. does the job fine without the use of your mouth.
Pretty much this. Holy shit! I would really like to know what goes on in these peoples minds. I never would do any of that goofy shit with my daughter. Especially the pre-chewing crap.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,816 Posts
wut.

I'm more disturbed by the one who pre-chews her babies food, and spits it into their mouth.
I was thinking of that when I saw this article but I couldn't remember who the hell that was.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts