Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we all know that The Undertaker is reaching the end of his legendary career, and only has a few storylines left in the tank. So, what do you want him to do in those few storylines or feuds he has left? Do you want one more run as the ABA? Or the Ministry? Or the Deadman gimmick he's had for the last several years? Who do you want him to feud with?

I for one, would like to see him return sometime around now or the next few months, and have a feud with Christian. I think it would be a great feud. It would definitely help Christian a lot, make him a full fledged main eventer, a similar feud to the one he had with Orton in 2005. The feud would last from October to December maybe, end at Armageddon in a Hell in a Cell match.

Then he could take a few weeks off until the Rumble, where he would start his last feud. For his WM feud, I would like to see Sheamus, Miz, or Randy Oton challenge him.

Then IF, he has one more WM feud in him, of course, he would have to go against Cena at WM29. No need to explain that one.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Face Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 28. They got tons of history together but never a Wrestlemania match? Even Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Big Boss Man, A-Train, and Mark Henry had a Wrestlemania match with him.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Feuds with Punk, Barrett, Sheamus and Bryan... and I'm set.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i think he should be the only wwe superstar ever to be in the hall of fame and still be wrestling
That would actually be very fitting for him. He's a top guy in the WWE for 21 years, and there are guys who haven't even come close to that and they're in the HOF, and Taker isn't.

Face Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 28. They got tons of history together but never a Wrestlemania match? Even Giant Gonzales, King Kong Bundy, Big Boss Man, A-Train, and Mark Henry had a Wrestlemania match with him.
I wouldn't be very happy with that. They have tore the house down so many time, not at Mania, but at plenty of other PPVS, and a WM match between the 2 is just about 12 years too late.

·
Banned
822 Posts

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Win the Intercontinental Title for the first time not only to give it a boost of prestige but to put someone like Brodus Clay over after dropping it to him.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Win the Intercontinental Title for the first time not only to give it a boost of prestige but to put someone like Brodus Clay over after dropping it to him.
LoL Taker is WAYYY above the IC Title.

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
LoL Taker is WAYYY above the IC Title.
That's the point. Kinda like how Triple H was in 2001, Ric Flair was in 2005, Chris Jericho was in 2008/9, and even JBL when he lost it to Rey. JR always says it's not the Title that makes the Champion, it's the Champion that makes the Title. Taker winning it would instanty put focus on the division and since no one on the current roster apart from Cena actually poses a threat to the streak, why not put a fresh face over this way. Hence why I chose Brodus Clay.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's the point. Kinda like how Triple H was in 2001, Ric Flair was in 2005, Chris Jericho was in 2008/9, and even JBL when he lost it to Rey. JR always says it's not the Title that makes the Champion, it's the Champion that makes the Title. Taker winning it would instanty put focus on the division and since no one on the current roster apart from Cena actually poses a threat to the streak, why not put a fresh face over this way. Hence why I chose Brodus Clay.
Yes but Triple H in 2001 was just a main eventer, Flair was over 55 years old, and Rey and Jericho were both smaller (in size) wrestlers. Taker is still bigger than everyone, he is above main event status, and has more credibility than anyone on the roster. It would be like Cena right now challenging someone for the US/IC Title. It just wouldn't make sense. Cena was on top for too long to go back to a midcard title, same with Taker. But HHH in 2001, had only been a main eventer for a year and a half.

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
:lmao
cenas a threat to the streak??? :lmao
Why is it so funny to you? Who in your opinion would be a bigger threat to the streak than cena? There is nobody.

Triple H had a go and failed, hbk tried and failed. There is nobody on the roster apart from cena who can face taker at wrestlemania and legitimately challenge for the streak. If you think people like wade barrett, cm punk, Shaemus, Mark Henry, r-truth or miz have a chance of ending the streak then you really are kidding yourself.

Cena is in the peak of his career, has beaten everyone put in front of him, it would be a major match. Cena unfortunately this year cannot do it but I feel coming off a win against rock he will challenge undertaker at wrestlemania 29. It's one of the only "big" wrestlemania matches wwe has left.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Before Undertaker has his match at Wrestlemania i would like to see him feud with Christian though Christian not a big star like Taker but he does have the mic skills and charisma for the feud and it will give him some momentum and these two were also part the Attidude era. I wouldn't seeing him feud with Cody Rhodes who also a good heel with good mic skills and charisma to feud Taker and a feud with Taker will will take him another level and it dosen't mater if he wins the match or wins the feud as longer he looks strong against Taker.

I would like Taker to face Mick Foley at Wrestlemania 28, just one last time which shouldn't be a problem. This will make old skool Wrestling want to order the PPV and these two have a good history. I would have Taker come back and talk for few minutes and Mick Foley makes his return and bring up the past and challenges Taker to a Hardcore match at Wrestlemania. Mick could be a threat to Undertakers Wrestlemania streak cos all things he done in Hardcore matches.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts