Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
I really like Luke Harper as a talent. He's captivating to watch in the ring. He's got some good quirks. But imagine leaving the WWE because they weren't creatively using you right just to go and become the leader of the worst faction since DOA.

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,454 Posts
@RapShepard I want to see Brodie win 100% of his matches through the next ppv, people have always claimed the only thing keeping him from superstardom is bad booking, so give him booking nobody can complain about and watch him sink on his own.

I also want the same thing for Cesaro and Ziggler should they ever find the balls to sign.

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
You're probably in your 40s dude and watching the equivalent of Teletubbies
27 and let's say I want to watch the actual literal Teletubbies, I should be embarrassed why?
@RapShepard I want to see Brodie win 100% of his matches through the next ppv, people have always claimed the only thing keeping him from superstardom is bad booking, so give him booking nobody can complain about and watch him sink on his own.

I also want the same thing for Cesaro and Ziggler should they ever find the balls to sign.
That's certainly a way to make him sink or swim lol. But he probably does need that type of booking. Especially since he has to save himself and a faction. They have a tall order in front of them

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Ehhh im highly disappointed the exalted one wasnt Matt Hardy (this role seems right up his alley) but I fully expect Lee to do a very OK job in this role.

I see Uno and Grayson getting a tag team reign and for the DO to look like a real threat but I dont see Lee reaching the top of the card

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Ehhh im highly disappointed the exalted one wasnt Matt Hardy (this role seems right up his alley) but I fully expect Lee to do a very OK job in this role.

I see Uno and Grayson getting a tag team reign and for the DO to look like a real threat but I dont see Lee reaching the top of the card
If anything they have to get the titles, at least that validates him as the leader.

·
Registered
8,575 Posts
This guy will be another Shawn spears,He does not have IT.He is not a MJF or a Hangman or a matt hardy

·
Salt of the Earth
16,363 Posts
Excellent matches and a path of destruction.

He's arguably the best big man in the industry. I cannot wait to see who he goes for after Daniels.

Loved his promo this past week and I loved his tweet asking AEW why they are welcoming a wolf to a land full of lambs.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I was hoping the Exalted One would be more of a non wrestling role. Once the EO starts losing he loses his mystic. Brodie has to win continually and convincingly. I think they need him and the Dark Order dismantle SCU. Show their strength by breaking up the first tag team champs and possibly retiring Daniels and/or Kaz.

·
Registered
9 Posts
If they've gone to the effort of having an 'exalted one' in the first place, it has to culminate with him being booked strong, recruiting more members and eventually taking over the company whilst battling the elite surely. I'm not saying I think it'll work but I think that's the only way you can salvage the Dark Order storyline and have them eventually be able to take a loss without being seen like jokes and ruining any aura Brodie Lee may have. I'd build him up in the mid card, take the tag titles and eventually go after the elite, take over the company in storyline and eventually have them be defeated by the Elite after a struggle. It just feels like a waste of time otherwise. They need to be booked like the Ministry of Darkness or the Wyatt Family but treated with credibility.

·
HEADBANGA
21,854 Posts
He certainly has the physical charisma to play off the role of a cultist. But does he have the verbiage to a cult leader? He can play the crazy man but he can’t play Bray Wyatt. But time will tell...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Having thought about it, do we think Jake the Snake and Lance Archer are a part of this down the line? Jake made mention of the dark side taking hold and over.

21 - 40 of 101 Posts