Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jericho seems to be out of the WWE title picture after 2 straight clean losses.

I heard he will be out of the WWE by August/September due to Fozzy calendar. From now to August, what kind of feud do you want for him? Tag team division, US title division, going to Smackdown for the WHC? A Big feud with a big name out of the title (i'm thinking Orton obviously).

I'd like him to have a kind of deal with Vicky stable in order to have a storyline/feud with Ziggler or Swagger. I'm not really interested in a Sheamus/Jericho feud because we all know what would be the result.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Of course if you think Jericho is just a hasbeen, a glorified midcarder, or if you just don't give a damn about this man, you can totally ignore this thread!

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
Personally, I'd like to see a face Jericho vs a heel Randy Orton. Orton is 10x more interesting as a heel, and Jericho hasn't been a face in forever, and I think he'd be great as a face in the current WWE. The backstory is already in place with Randy punting Jericho in the head last year. And Both guys are great in the ring so they'd have some epic matches.

·
Registered
21,650 Posts
I just want Jericho to continue to show up on WWE tv, putting on good matches and cutting fantastic matches. It's all about the entertainment.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Good question. IMO if DB wasn't going after the title I would have said it would be great if Jericho put him over but now I dunno.

Orton vs Jericho is very possible now. Or Jericho Barret (is that dude still around?).

·
Banned
71 Posts
Grow his hair out. Bring back the tights, the assclowns, the WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!, the countdowns, mixed with a bit of his new smug personality.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I wouldn't mind any of the posts above me. Whether it's a feud with Orton, a World title run or a tag title run with Captain Charisma. I'd like to see him look credible, he puts people over far too often. He deserves some sort of reward.

·
Registered
592 Posts
I just want to hear him call someone an Assclown and make fun of Stephanie one more time.

·
Wog Piece of Shit
1,125 Posts
I wouldn't mind any of the posts above me. Whether it's a feud with Orton, a World title run or a tag title run with Captain Charisma. I'd like to see him look credible, he puts people over far too often. He deserves some sort of reward.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Feud with Orton, get him ready for his feud with Lesnar.

Either that or have him team with Christian and win the tag titles, like others have said. That would be awesome.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
Grow his hair out. Bring back the tights, the assclowns, the WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!, the countdowns, mixed with a bit of his new smug personality.

Sorry dude but Aitolah of Rock n' Rollah is not returning....period. That character has run it's course far to long ago. It's time to move along with the times....it's time to embrace the self righteous prick that is Jericho:cool2.

Jericho reminds me a lot of WCW Sting in that way. That he will go out of his way sometimes to push other talent.
That he does. He sure put over Bourne. Unfortunately that didn't lead anywhere did it now? IMO I think he should still try to get the best of the most available people on the roster before he walks in the sunset:cool2.

·
Banned
882 Posts
To give great promos, have great matches and just be all around entertaining.

Looks like I got my wish.

·
Stealing the Show
7,428 Posts
i want them to use him to help bring credibility back to a title, like the IC belt or the US title...hell, find him a good tag partner and use him to bring credibility back to the tag titles...He's a selfless guy, who doesnt have a problem putting guys over. The WWE should take advantage of this while he's still here.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts