Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i kno this has probably already been made but what do you guys use and how much does it cost?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
OZ, would CS benifit my banners? Or doesn't it make a difference for people who 'just' make banners and such?

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
.lk said:
OZ, would CS benifit my banners? Or doesn't it make a difference for people who 'just' make banners and such?

You're probably fine with just Photoshop. CS comes with GoLive for websites, InDesign for desktop publishing, Illustrator for vector shit, and Acrobat for PDF's.

You could probably get some use out of Illustrator for banners, but that's about it.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
No. Use a P2P share program.

I use Photoshop 7. I had PS CS for a while, but it wasn't much different for me with just banner making, and the copy I had was glitched a bit, so I went back to 7. I rarely use PS anymore lately anyway. Need something to inspire me again. :(

·
version 2.0
5,045 Posts
Kaneanite said:
No. Use a P2P share program.

I use Photoshop 7. I had PS CS for a while, but it wasn't much different for me with just banner making, and the copy I had was glitched a bit, so I went back to 7. I rarely use PS anymore lately anyway. Need something to inspire me again. :(

Once you use CS for a while, you start to see how much better it is. Especially Layer Comps. Greatest. Thing. Ever.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
What's that OZ?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts