Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says..what do you think it is?

me im hoping id be remembered for the goods stuff ive done in my life and not the bad ! such as help my marge out with financial needs and for being a fun guy !

u?

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I don't know, I'd say that I'd be known for being the class clown and always cheering people up.

·
Blaze is Elite
2,874 Posts
I'd be know for that guy on a forum who posted in a thread about what he'd be remembered for.....

or probably for being a loser

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
5 in 10

and by that I mean banks to days.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I dunno, I don't have any real aspirations for anything that might lead to greatness. Let's face it, most people are only remembered by their immediate family.

I like to think anyone that will remember me will remember me fondly, but it won't really matter to me when I'm worm food.

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
I would like to think I would be remembered for my kindness, always being there for those I care for, and being able to make others smile.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
For my tremendous facial hair and for being an asshole. I know this is true because people tell me daily that they're going to kill me and then describe me as 'that asshole with a sweet beard.'

·
Premium Member
2,888 Posts
The guy who won the National Lottery on his 18th birthday? :yum:

Nah, not happening. I won't be remembered for much. I cheer a lot of people up and make them laugh, so that I suppose.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,907 Posts
5 in 10

and by that I mean banks to days.
Not without me!!!

Honestly if I died tommorow aside from my closest friends and family most people would probably forget about me. Haven't really done a whole lot with my life that makes for interesting stories. Its upsetting honestly.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Possible for being imbued with traditions and local history, recycling myth and legend through the holes of my battered tin-whistle... and for drinking several small pubs dry LOL.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
I would like to think I would be remembered for my kindness, always being there for those I care for, and being able to make others smile.
You kidding? YOu have Alan Rickman in your avi. That's how I know you're good people.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
You mean in many years or if I died tomorrow? If I died tomorrow my family would remember me of course and some of my former clssmates would remember me as the quiet guy who had no beef with anyone, I guess. I'm only 20, I still have alot to accomplish in my life.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts