Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Survivor Series if Cena does turn heel what do you think will happen? Will he stay part of the Nexus. I guess he will be feuding with Orton but who else is at that level and a face besides him to go against Cena and make good television. Will the WWE use a heel Cena to bring a new face up to main event status. Maybe John Morrison whose pretty much there already.

Who would you like to see against a heel Cena.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Morrison has been at the 'pretty much there' status for a god awful long time. So this 'Morrison status' is where he must be staying at. I really don't think he is turning heel at SS but if he does I don't see him staying in Nexus unless the forces Wade out. Sure though, I could easily see Morrison getting a filler spot that will lead to a short feud that will transition into a real feud with Cena and someone else.

And he has a long standing feud with The Miz.. well the Miz thinks they have a feud anyways so if there was need for a face switch on his part I could see those two going at it. Putting The Miz on a feud that he tried to finally get over the torment of never being able to truly beat Cena. Not to mention Cena squashing Miz is what brought about this change in attitude to start with.

If he does turn heel a Cena/Trips feud would be nice. As would a Cena/Trips alliance with both going heel. Lots of possibilities but not sure he will make the heel change at SS.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
A portal will be opened leading Satan's army onto the middle ground known as Earth. Burning coals will reign down upon us and Randy Orton will probably shake his neck and shoulders in anger.

Maybe it's not such a good idea.

·
Registered
799 Posts
If Cena turns heel, then this would be the perfect time..

I would personally be shocked as it would be such a great change to WWE, as well as controversial due to his fan base.

Orton and Cena is damn appealing as well, after watching raw. Could sense a vibe outta of this.

Cena has to turn heel surely!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
All the internet fans will suddenly like him.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Id love to see Cena turn heel. ORton wins, Nexus comes out & Barett orders them to attack Cena. Istead they attack Barrett. Cena cant get "fired" as he would still be a part of Nexus. You can work in that Otunga was a part of it too as theyve been teasing tension there too.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I'll think 'thank fuck it's no longer the John Cena show' and hopefully it will stop being so family-friendly.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Cthulu will invade and bring 10,000 years of darkness.

Reactions: Trugunna

·
Registered
397 Posts
He wont turn heel
until WM.

A Cena heel turn would be the biggest turn in WWe history.

As such, they will wait until the biggest PPV of the year to do it. Add in the fact that they could use it to end Takers streak at the same time and it may be too good to pass up.

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Vince doesn't have the balls to make him heel.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts