Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
"I've set people on fire, impregnated women who were rather unwilling, I buried my own brother alive multiple times, I've destroyed careers, broken bodies, and tormented the innocent"

"But, you prancing around the ring, in my gear!?"
"That's just too much for me, I can't handle someone like you, I'm out.

The hypocrisy makes it hilarious.

·
Banned
4,682 Posts
"I've set people on fire, impregnated women who were rather unwilling, I buried my own brother alive multiple times, I've destroyed careers, broken bodies, and tormented the innocent"

"But, you prancing around the ring, in my gear!?"
"That's just too much for me, I can't handle someone like you, I'm out.

The hypocrisy makes it hilarious.
Not to mention, he electrocuted Shane McMahon's testicles! LOL. I loved when he referenced that in a promo a few weeks back.

·
Registered
12,426 Posts
"What are you, 9?"

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Jericho coming back and "saving us" from Cena was definitely a highlight for me as well.

·
Registered
8,254 Posts
Sheamus vs del Rio was actually funny and with some cool spots and I started to think Ricardo was going to get the contract xD. But Sheamus ruined all with that awful promo.

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Kane was funny tonight as noted already.

Ziggler and Del Rio should have had a singles match, it would have been better and Sheamus interrupting would still be plausible.

·
Premium Member
17,329 Posts
when I marked for Ricardo getting the contract and facing Sheamus for the WHC. the saddest, when Ricardo did not get the contract and did not face Sheamus for the WHC.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts