Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Was in Charge of the USA Network I would be shaking my head and waiting for the contract talks to start and when its time for it tell those aholes at WWE to fuck off.

·
Banned
724 Posts
All the crying and whining from smarks like the OP have me more convinced than ever that putting the title on Jinder was the right move.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
Welp I guess it's a good thing your not in charge of the USA network lol.

Also. For all we point out that they are sagging in ratings they still remain consistently in the top five for overall ratings and demo ratings outside of football season.

I'm sure USA also has a cancellation clause. If they really wanted out they could be.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the crying and whining from smarks like the OP have me more convinced than ever that putting the title on Jinder was the right move.
you want be saying that when smackdown falls below 2 million viewers and it no doubt will with a jobber as World Champion.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
My guess would be that they wouldn't have cared much since they've been having almost exclusively bad PPVs since November. I doubt that Jinder winning is that much of a concern to them since putting the Orton and Wyatt were boneheaded decisions and they didn't care.

The product's been garbage for months and it's not like the last two champs were drawing big

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
Yeah tbh, I don't think the executives at the USA network gave a shit about Backlash, or watched it. As long as WWE is consistent as one of their top draws (which it is) then they'll be fine. Lmao at you thinking the executives of a TV network are bitter smarks though :lmao

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah tbh, I don't think the executives at the USA network gave a shit about Backlash, or watched it. As long as WWE is consistent as one of their top draws (which it is) then they'll be fine. Lmao at you thinking the executives of a TV network are bitter smarks though :lmao
USA Network still has to be concern ratings are already dropping and WWE goes and put the title on a jobber so usa network has to be thinking these guys have no clue what they doing.

Reactions: Raw-Is-Botchamania

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
USA's original programming outside of WWE has a high of a little over 1.5 million viewers and even slumping WWE does a half million viewers more than that( recent SDL low) so I don't think there is too much concern over what is happening booking wise. The WWE could drop another million viewers ans still rank as one of USA most watched shows.

·
Banned
3,455 Posts
you want be saying that when smackdown falls below 2 million viewers and it no doubt will with a jobber as World Champion.
If Was in Charge of the USA Network I would be shaking my head and waiting for the contract talks to start and when its time for it tell those aholes at WWE to fuck off.
Do you think the heads at USA even know what jobber means?
Sounds like Jinder Hindered you.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
USA Network still has to be concern ratings are already dropping and WWE goes and put the title on a jobber so usa network has to be thinking these guys have no clue what they doing.
The ratings have been on a steady decline since the Attitude Era, they seem to be fine with that arrangement when WWE is still one of their most watched shows. :shrug

Reactions: nyelator

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you think the heads at USA even know what jobber means?
Sounds like Jinder Hindered you.
and I will hindered them by not watching smackdown while he champion.

·
Registered
6,694 Posts
and I will hindered them by not watching smackdown while he champion.
I'm sure Vince will be crying in his sleep when he finds out...:lmao :lmao :lmao also, are you deanambroselover? You have the exact same typing style and IQ I think.

·
Banned
724 Posts
Your takes are just as strong as your spelling and grammar.

dont argue with juices mom she'll get him to go roid rage on you
Great argument Mr. I'm not gonna watch the Jinder main event last night because I'm too cool, but I'll make sure to comment about it right after it ends.

Please tell us about how you're going to boycott Smackdown now because Jinder as champion is beneath you.

Reactions: egnuldt

·
Registered
3,459 Posts
I'm not convinced the execs at USA Network even watch the PPVs. I don't think they care who the current WWE Champion is as long as WWE programming does consistent enough ratings. I don't even think they have the slightest idea who Jinder Mahal even is.

·
Banned
2,338 Posts
Great argument Mr. I'm not gonna watch the Jinder main event last night because I'm too cool, but I'll make sure to comment about it right after it ends.

Please tell us about how you're going to boycott Smackdown now because Jinder as champion is beneath you.
i'll watch sd for AJ ko and a few other but no im not going to support your son a roided out jobber and i didnt watych the match you seem to be too brainless to realize how quickly results are up especially on a forum like this

1 - 20 of 39 Posts