Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 325 Posts

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Hollywood Sellout" on Live TV in a supposed In-ring confrontation one day?

Can the rock respond to that?

Going back to the chicago confrontation between Cena & The Rock, The Rock hardly made any comebacks to john cena on the mic.

Cena came out and he was the one doing all the talking on the mic until The Miz Interrupted.

Do you think The Rock can embarrass Punk on the mic in 2011?
Do you think we can see the old-school Electrifying Rock back again in this Punk-Rock confrontation?

·
#WoodwardOut #LUHG
15,078 Posts
He'd just embarass him.

He'd piss on him for his bitching and complaining, he'd tell him to stick an ice cream bar up his ass. He'd rip on beth etc.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
I'd love to see them both go toe to toe on the mic, but I'd have to side with Rock owning Punk in a long hard fought mic battle.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Well he could go all serious and say something along the lines of Rock became a much bigger star in 5 years then Punk will ever become even if he stays in wrestling until he's Flair's age. And also that if he wanted to branch out to Hollywood, he would not be anywhere near The Ro... Dwayne's level there either.

·
Registered
491 Posts
The Rock's style is to put-down in kayfabe.

CM Punk's style is to put-down breaking kayfabe.

Two totally different styles. Punk would have the clear advantage.

The only way I can see Rock matching Punk's kayfabe breaking style would be to give him the "Booker T treatment", and ask Punk "Who in the blue hell, are you?". Use his stardom and mainstream recognition to heel it up and put Punk down.

Do the whole "You're nothin, you're CM Nothin, 180 pounds of nothin, You're a nobody, Hey nobody just called, he says he knows you!" etc.

I'm a fan of both Rock and Punk, so needless to say a segment between the two would be golden.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
He'd do some epic mocking then some epic threatening then some more epic mocking and then finally some more epic threatening

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Considering the way people use the term 'owned' around here, I can only imagine what they'd say about that promo.

But we'd never hear the reactions because this forum would implode.

·
Banned
128 Posts
^ Yeah he probably will start some jibberish mumbling and those Rocky fan boys will say it's the best promo in years.
GTFO. The rock would own that jabroni punk's ass for good.

The Rock can reaspond With Punk not being able to hack it in the WWE without the insider references or breaking kayfabe.

Punk got nothing on the Rock on the mic.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
"Hollywood Sellout" on Live TV in a supposed In-ring confrontation one day?

Can the rock respond to that?

Going back to the chicago confrontation between Cena & The Rock, The Rock hardly made any comebacks to john cena on the mic.

Cena came out and he was the one doing all the talking on the mic until The Miz Interrupted.

Do you think The Rock can embarrass Punk on the mic in 2011?
Do you think we can see the old-school Electrifying Rock back again in this Punk-Rock confrontation?
He already done it in his youtube promo.
"The Rock hardly made any comebacks" because he was not supposed to, the whole segment was just to make hypocrite Cena look good, that's it.
The Rock already proved that without the WWE protection, he can rip Cena apart.
as for Punk? he doesn't deserve to be in the same ring with The Rock, smarky comments and smartass attitude is nothing special.

·
Registered
5,578 Posts
Dunno, but Rock always has something smart to say in return, he's never at a loss for words.

·
Banned
12,539 Posts
Would be brilliant, no doubt The Rock would make fun of the way he looks, his haircut, his tattoo's, the fact that he's straight edge yet looks like a druggy most of the time. CM Punk would counter all of what he says and it would just be brilliant entertainment.

Thats why I hope CM Punk and perhaps The Miz go face to face on the mic in the near future because I believe them two are the best on the mic in the business at the moment and think it could be brilliant.

·
Banned
162 Posts
He could use a lot of the stuff he used on his Facebook reply to Cena. Point out that the reason he is here is because he loves the business and the fans. It's not like he needs the money, etc.

Then also say that he is back to help the WWE since clearly punk's time at the top has been hurting business (based on the below chart: MITB 2011 down from 2010; SS 2011 down from 2010; attendance down and ratings down)

http://www.snl.com/interactive/LookAndFeel/4121687/WWE-keyperformance.pdf

·
Banned
128 Posts
Would be brilliant, no doubt The Rock would make fun of the way he looks, his haircut, his tattoo's, the fact that he's straight edge yet looks like a druggy most of the time. CM Punk would counter all of what he says and it would just be brilliant entertainment.

Thats why I hope CM Punk and perhaps The Miz go face to face on the mic in the near future because I believe them two are the best on the mic in the business at the moment and think it could be brilliant.
Bullshit. Punk cant counter shit.

The only thing punk can do better is bitching about his past all day.

as for the miz - punk confrontation , i dont think thats going to be anything special coz Miz is not really good at comebacks.

·
on the right track
3,702 Posts
I think CM Punk is the only person who can legitimately out own The Rock. But Rocky has outdone himself several times, it'd be an epic confrontation nonetheless.

·
Registered
7,358 Posts
He'd call him a Roody Poo Candy Ass like he always does.
Rock hasn't said Roody Poo in years.

Anyway, This confrontation would have been epic if Punk hadn't whored out some of those great lines against Rock. Sarcastically calling him out his name, tooth fairy, bad movies etc. Punk used those lines so much its no longer effective.

1 - 20 of 325 Posts