Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So WWE are in some sort of conspiracy angle. So for this year and last year we have seen kayfabe being broken more than once and it has lead to this conspiracy angle. So what do you think it is about? Is it WWE "higher ups" not giving guys fair opportunities or is it something else? What do you think?

Some examples and videos

The RAW Anonymous GM

Daniel Bryan shoots on WWE management

Nexus attacks John Cena (They claim a "bigger picture" will be revealed and "winds of change" will take place.

Kevin Nash returns at Royal Rumble and takes out CM Punk later on

R-truth believes there is a conspiracy against him in WWE

CM Punk shoots on WWE

Vince McMahon is relieved of his duties and Triple H takes over

Johnny Ace receives a bigger role

Stephanie walks out of John Cenas locker room looking suspicious, I think Triple H did as well the same night (not sure).

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
Their isn't an exact "Conspiracy" it's the same as the bigger picture and the GM. The angle is now about Power struggle between a stable of Nash/Miz/Truth (Maybe others we'll see) V Triple H.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Still crazy why more people dont talk about the last video more. WWE dont do shit for no reason.

Also find it strange how cena tries to distance himself from all of that.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
I think its main focus will be either Vince, Shane, Steph, or maybe Johnny Ace trying to gain the COO position from HHH. Maybe someone else will play that role, but my gut feeling tells me its Vince since Johnny Ace was his puppet before he was fired, why would he stop now?

·
Banned
156 Posts
Apart of me believes it involves Cena...

Steph walking outta Cena's locker room looking suspicious.
HHH walking outta his locker room.
Also Nash said on Twitter "Cena it was nice getting to know you.."

maybe it's a swerve, i dunno.

·
Premium Member
1,879 Posts
Still crazy why more people dont talk about the last video more. WWE dont do shit for no reason.

I made a thread about this and it barely got a response lol I really think Cena will play a major role in this somehow.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
I made a thread about this and it barely got a response lol I really think Cena will play a major role in this somehow.
I can only hope. I really hate seeing him overcome the odds month after month. He needs more involvement in the storyline other than - Uh, I'm the champ, yo. I never give up and stuff. You guys have fun with your story, I'm going to just do the same shit every week because I hate changing. -

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
This conspiracy stuff is interesting, but if it leads to nothing then whats the point. This needs to lead to something good and maybe a twist comes into play or something.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
the funny thing is, we'r all trying to connect these events, and the WWE writers most likely forgot all about them. Mark my words, this conspiracy will have nothing to do with any of the videos posted in the OP

·
Registered
694 Posts

Last night was a perfect opportunity for Miz and R-Truth to bring up that fact. The WWE missed up on that one.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
the funny thing is, we'r all trying to connect these events, and the WWE writers most likely forgot all about them. Mark my words, this conspiracy will have nothing to do with any of the videos posted in the OP
Maybe, but I just found it strange that the anonymous GM nor the "bigger picture" from the Nexus were ever revealed.

·
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It would be a good way to redeem themselves from failing to fully explain the GM and Nexus storylines. Maybe they will connect them in some way. But yeah I'm looking to deep into it lol.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts