Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an idea and this might be ridiculous but this is what I think the bigger picture could be...

I think Nexus could be behind all of the WWE titles at the moment (apart from WWE Championship), so that means I think Kane is a part of Nexus, hence why Nexus helped him at Bragging Rights, and I also think that if the Intercontinental Title and The U.S Title is unified at Survivor Series then Nexus will get involved and make sure somebody wins (not sure who yet, I like the idea of Bryan being behind it all along though). And as they already have the tag team titles then they will have all of the belts come Survivor Series if Wade wins which I assume he will.

Sorry if it's stupid but thats what I think!

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
IMAX cinema

Also, we're too simple to understand (i.e. it'll make no fucking sence, whatever it is) so we're never going to guess it.

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
I actually don't believe the WWE writers even know what it is yet, as they seem to be booking this angle on the fly. If the rumour about all titles being unified is true, then that could be part of it. Not sure how the whole Undertaker thing is going to unfold though. I just hope whatever it is, it won't be a huge let down. For the amount of time they have spent building the entire Nexus thing up, it needs to be something shocking.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Probably trying to have a big gay orgy with the entire roster.

·
Sax Legend of Sax Legend on YouTube
1,254 Posts
I have an idea and this might be ridiculous but this is what I think the bigger picture could be...

I think Nexus could be behind all of the WWE titles at the moment (apart from WWE Championship), so that means I think Kane is a part of Nexus, hence why Nexus helped him at Bragging Rights, and I also think that if the Intercontinental Title and The U.S Title is unified at Survivor Series then Nexus will get involved and make sure somebody wins (not sure who yet, I like the idea of Bryan being behind it all along though). And as they already have the tag team titles then they will have all of the belts come Survivor Series if Wade wins which I assume he will.

Sorry if it's stupid but thats what I think!
I'd like to think the writers had thought of this but for the midcard titles between ziggler and bryan, if ziggler was in on it that would have to mean both ziggler AND vickie would have to be in on it. so between ziggler and bryan it'd probably be bryan, BUT bryan is obviously about to go into something with cm punk. I do like this idea though and I wish this was the way they were going

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Im thinking HHH especially with Undertaker getting buried for revenge for getting HBK retired and it will lead to a WM match between the two

·
Registered
340 Posts
Got a feeling the nexus will have something to do with Triple H or maybe its Shane Omac trying to get his hands on the company and using Nexus to help him get it

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
Maybe Lesnar "Hired" the nexus to bury the Undertaker because of what he said at the UFC event.

·
Sax Legend of Sax Legend on YouTube
1,254 Posts
Im thinking HHH especially with Undertaker getting buried for revenge for getting HBK retired and it will lead to a WM match between the two
this is interesting
Maybe Lesnar "Hired" the nexus to bury the Undertaker because of what he said at the UFC event.
I don't think they're allowed to talk about lesnar or have lesnar involved in a storyline especially with what dana white just got through saying about lesnar not being able to come to wwe for a match because he's under contract with ufc

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
this is interesting

I don't think they're allowed to talk about lesnar or have lesnar involved in a storyline especially with what dana white just got through saying about lesnar not being able to come to wwe for a match because he's under contract with ufc
That idea flung out of the window, i bet WWE will just say Cena was behind it all to make it a easy heel turn for them.

·
Registered
290 Posts
it will be tied to whoever WWE wants as Taker's Wrestlemania opponent. So if it's Cena there will be a swerve tho for the life of me with the stips on the amtch at survivor series now i cant see how it would happen. If Cena lets Barrett win but screws Orton he could have done it for himself to get out of nexus therefore its heelish but its for the better good of Cena.

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
Ideally for me the "bigger picture" (aka the camera shot that takes us off the air at Suvivor Series) would be HHH, Cena, Kane and Barrett smirking, laughing etc whilst posing in the ring with both major world titles as the Cenation cries and the rest are throwing plastic cups at HHH for screwing everyone as the new "not so anonymous anymore" Raw GM.

There is a 0% chance of it happening, but fuck the heat would be off the charts if that went down.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts