Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He is a monster in my opinion who seems to have a lot of potential. I really hope he gets a big push in the WWE but if he gets really popular he most likely will go to Raw:(...remember you can't have popular superstars on the "B-Show" :cuss:

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Having watched him on ECW and FCW I can honestly say that I don't see much in him. He's hardly a monster either, he's about the same size as Triple H. He's got a sweet finisher though.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
He's a joke. They should've given the spot to Kaval.

·
Registered
924 Posts
He's a lot different from his last gimmick, that's for sure. It all depends on how they build him up. For starters, he needs to cut some creepy promos to build him up as the psychotic heel that would match his look.

A new, more legit theme is also mandatory, lol.

He also needs to go to the ring wearing like a bear coat, and holding a spear or something.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
Having watched him on ECW and FCW I can honestly say that I don't see much in him. He's hardly a monster either, he's about the same size as Triple H. He's got a sweet finisher though.
You have to remember, though, that the average size of wrestlers in WWE is going down, and has been the last few years especially. Tyler Reks looks bigger today than he would have only five years ago. And it's no coincidence that they had him paired with Kaval out of the starting gate on Smackdown to emphasize the disparity between them. Apparently, Reks is only 6'3", which honestly isn't all that tall, but in today's WWE with his proportions and everything, he can still stand out fairly well.

Anyway... It's too early to say how his run on Smackdown will go. I do think it's right to give him another chance because his WWECW run was fundamentally designed to fail, in every way possible. He's improved some in FCW since then. We'll see.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
I'm wondering how he's in the WWE and not Mickie James, Shelton Benjamin, Sara Del Ray, Cheerleader Melissa, or KENTA.

·
Premium Member
4,107 Posts
He should have some sort of Terminator style gimmick, where he acts all robotic.

Either that or team up with Vance Archer and give them both the gimmick of creepy perverts.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts