Wrestling Forum banner

What do you think of a William Regal vs. Bryan Daniel in WM 27?

892 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Marrow 
#1 ·
What do you think of a William Regal vs. Bryan Daniel in WM 27?

It would be a big battle, could mark the retirement of Regal. And it elevate Bryan.

Please WWE, do not put Bryan in the MITB Ladder match. Leave in a singular battle, if will not go against Regal, that be against CM Punk.

#3 ·
as long as its 15+ minutes i'll be very happy, I could be against Regal or whoever. Daniel Bryan needs to show off his amazing technical wrestling skills. I don't want WWE to give him short 7 minute or less matches kind of like how they have been doing with Rey Mysterio. Daniel Bryan has the true potential to be a show stealer even if it is his WrestleMania debut.

#5 ·
it would be great regardless.. but the bryan wouldnt get much of a rub from regal kaybe wise.. if regal had not gotten suspended a few years back and actually fulfilled the push he was supposedly getting, then it would be a great wm match. As far as the build up that is.. in the ring, we all know that these two could put on an amazing performance regardless of the build up.

#6 ·
I had thought of a scenario for him to face off against Chris Jericho.

It goes like this:

Bryan drops the U.S. Title to Alex Riley at the Royal Rumble and then qualifies for the Elimination Chamber match. He enters at #1 and Chris Jericho enters at #6, Jericho comes in and cleans house and then DB out of nowhere makes him tap out to the LeBell Lock. Jericho stays down for a few minutes and then gets back up and attacks DB and beats the hell out of him costing him the match. Those two feud and at WrestleMania face off with DB getting the win after a 15-20 min. match. Jericho, however, gets his revenge at Extreme Rules when he beats Bryan in an Ultimate Submission match.

It doesn't sound like that good of an idea but if WWE really wanted someone to put Bryan over they would've used Jericho.

#7 ·
Bryan v Jericho could tear the house down at Mania. If Bryan hangs onto the US gold, they could work the angle that Jericho has won every championship in WWE except for the US title.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.