Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Chris Farleys' "living in a van down by the river" sketch from SNL, the only place comedy segments should be.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Chris Farleys' "living in a van down by the river" sketch from SNL, the only place comedy segments should be.
Seeing as Farley did indeed go through a table, yeah, I can see this being the right answer.

That, or anything Piper, Ventura, Lawler or Heenan ever said.

And for some reason, the following sentence always sounded ridiculously hilarious to me. It was from Austin to Flair.
"Nature boy, how do they call you the nature boy? Do you like nature? Do you like boys?"

And Lawler once told Jake the Snake:
"The only reason Jake the Snake doesnt drink and drive anymore is because hes afraid of hitting a speed bump and spilling his whiskey"

Just brilliant, brilliant wit from the old school guys.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
There are a million great lines, but an actual comedy segment? I HATE to admit it, but I actually found the Santino/Sheamus/Kozlov tea party segment very funny. I'm not saying it's the best ever, but it's one of the only full-on wrestling segments that made me laugh out loud repeatedly. "Thank you. Thank you, Kozlov. Your memory is so amazing."

·
Registered
127 Posts
Mick Foley and the Rock in the This is Your Life for the Rock

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
DX's Nation of Domination skit in the summer of '98 had me rolling on the floor at the time.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
All great choices. I could watch Kurt Angle drive that milk truck into the arena a million times. It was just such a silly parody of Stone Cold.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I don't know about the best comedy segment ever but this one made me laugh so hard, Chris Jericho's facial expression was just priceless.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
There's been a lot of bad ones and a lot of good ones over the years... I dunno about the best as there are so many I love that I've not seen in ages to even recall (a lot of Kurt Angle stuff from early on lol, like when he was wandering about with that wig on - hilarious).

But I have to say, William Regal is always gold to me and this cracks me up everytime:

His face when he starts dancing is priceless. Regal is gold all round though.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts