Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After Lockdown ended Hulk Hogan said he has a major announcement to make on Thursday's broadcast. My guess is he decided not to banish Eric Bischoff, but it could be anything. Maybe a new wrestler joining the roster? What does everyone think?

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
"You can now buy my sextape of tnashop.com, brother!"

Reactions: Riddle101

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Something anticlimactic. Like 99% of TNA's major announcements!

One thing that is anti-climatic is that guy, I forget his name, walking around looking for his brother. He has been doing it for a few weeks now and we are no closer to what that storyline is shaping up to be. Way too drawn out I think.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Something anticlimactic. Like 99% of TNA's major announcements!
This. I've never seen a company before promote "major announcements" and then fail so hard to deliver.

The only "major announcement" would be the signing(s) of Goldberg and/or Batista.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
"We're Raising the Bar...Brother".....followed by something that won't live up to the hype...

I bet it has something to do with Garrett....*yawns*

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
If its putting Bobby Roode in a World Title match on Impact which results in him losing the title, then fuck TNA.

·
StarStruck
2,038 Posts
Garrett Bischoff will be the #1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Nooooooo!

I'd rather go through TNA 2010, and Have Abyss be Hulk Hogan 2.0 and go through Monday Night WARZZ 2.0 than see Garrett be in a world title match..

·
Registered
69 Posts
He will announce the "new format" for TNA. EY/ODB will continue to wow audiences with their genius comedy acts. The KO's will be featured in stellar wrestling matches and Garrett Bitchoff will be pushed to main event status. Ratings will skyrocket, ppv buys will take off, and TNA will be the #1. BROTHER.

·
Registered
157 Posts
That they're raising the bar, brother, and bringing in a former (ECW) World Champion that is going to change the business. And here is John Morrison.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
If its putting Bobby Roode in a World Title match on Impact which results in him losing the title, then fuck TNA.
That was my first thought. It has been a couple months since they rematched the PPV main event that had a screwry finish on TV four days later and gave a decisive finish making nearly everyone who paid money for the PPV feel foolish and annoyed. My second thought was some new convoluted gimmick match or tournament to set up a #1 contender for Slammiversary thereby making Sacrifice look like a throwaway show.

Given TNA's history of big announcements, I'm not getting excited or giving it another thought after I hit "submit reply" until reading what it is tomorrow.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Hogan: I just scammed this company and network of millions and going to Vegas. Fuck you all , brother!

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
"I'm going to get in the best shape of my life brother, as me and Flair are going to do it, set your calendars dudes, Slammiversary X, TNA's 10th anniversary will feature Ric Flair vs. Hulk Hogan once and for all brother! (pause for cheers). What you gonna do when Hulkamania runs wild on you Flair, what you gonna dooooo!"

Taz: "HOLY YAM BAGS"
Tenay: "WOOWWW, business just picked up"

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
hogan vs roode for the title at sacrifice brother ! ....and then after hogan destroys roode brother ! and takes the title from roode brother ! hes gonna go on and face ric flair in the main event at slammiversary brother ! and have the best match of all time brother ! ....teach these young punks how do do it brother !

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
This. I've never seen a company before promote "major announcements" and then fail so hard to deliver.

The only "major announcement" would be the signing(s) of Goldberg and/or Batista.
To be fair all wrestling companies promote major announcement about anything the GM dose even for lower card match's.

·
Registered
3,747 Posts
Striping Roode of the title and Garrett ' future of the business ' Bischoff is your new champion.

TNA~! TNA~! TNA~! TNA~!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts