Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!!
I'm new, I want to do a good debate, about which they think of this, since At the moment it seems that forgetting the this WWE a bit the separation of brands, this we see it with fighters of SD fighting for RAW's titles and things like that, to your opinion this is suitable for the WWE or is better to have the fighters classified in his brands? Is it suitable for the fighters? It explains because if or because not.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hello!!
I'm new, I want to do a good debate, about which they think of this, since At the moment it seems that forgetting the this WWE a bit the separation of brands, this we see it with fighters of SD fighting for RAW's titles and things like that, to your opinion this is suitable for the WWE or is better to have the fighters classified in his brands? Is it suitable for the fighters? It explains because if or because not.
What?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
I think the should choose and do either full roster split with separated PPV's and all that stuff or just put both brands full time together.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Even Mae found this hard to read.

·
Registered
485 Posts
I think SD and RAW shouldn't feature guys from the other brand. As far as the PPVs go, no sense in having them split, because the roster is so thin.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts