Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
I think they're pretty awesome. Once WWE slashes the prices and puts them on clearance, I'll pick a few up. I like the block logo beanie, the SummerSlam94 shirt (which was a fun event), and the old school WCW, WWF, and KotR shirts. Good stuff, just too pricey right now.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
Some of them are nice. I love that Old School Green Block one and the Old School Block Logo Waffle Long Sleeve T-Shirt.

Hopefully they make it onto euroshop.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
i'm pretty sure i had that Raw is War one, or at least something like it when i was younger.

anyway, wrestling merchandise doesn't interest me in the slightest, but these are definitely better than the SWORDZ, DRAGONS, SNAKES AND DOUCHEBAGS thing they have going now.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
lol at the pricing. You lot are heroes, wwf.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
why not some old school wrestler shirts instead of shirts of wwf ....

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
they're ass

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
but these are definitely better than the SWORDZ, DRAGONS, SNAKES AND DOUCHEBAGS thing they have going now.
That resonated with me so much. It's so true. WWE (and TNA) have gone the way of UFC copying all that Ed Hardy, pseudo gothic/romantic type clothing. It's utterly ridiculous.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
I wouldn't wear a wrestling shirt in public at this stage of my life, but I will say I like those 5000% more than any of WWE's other merchandise. They're actually - dare I say - kinda cool.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
I own a few WWE shirts that I wore when I was younger (Matt Hardy V1, original DX, etc.), but at 29 I'm well past the point where I'd wear one beyond loafing around the house. That said, if I were forced to choose one item from that page, I'd go with the WrestleMania trucker hat or the SummerSlam '94 shirt.

·
"The Sex Tornado"
2,260 Posts
That resonated with me so much. It's so true. WWE (and TNA) have gone the way of UFC copying all that Ed Hardy, pseudo gothic/romantic type clothing. It's utterly ridiculous.
FCW has even ripped off "TapouT" with "KickouT."

As for the Old School merchandise, the "RAW IS WAR" apparel is pretty good.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Not too keen on most of them. Old school is only cool if it's original old school and one wash away from crumbling into dust tbh.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts