Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok the topic of this is a new finisher for Cena. Whether you like it or not, he is probably gonna be with WWE for a long, long time and I've seen alot of people especialy complain about the Attidtude Adjustment as a finisher. So what i would like to know is, what would you replace the AA with?

In my opinion, a finisher that would have worked out great for cena, would be something along the lines of that Spinning fireman's carry cutter that Test always used. It looks a lot more "devestating than a AA

ON A SIDE NOTE, BTW I'm no Cena hater or cena fan but hypotheticaly I can think of a worse gimmick for him than super cena, Picture this:

Cena comes out to huge heat on RAW the following night after summerslam when he chose to betray team WWE and join Nexus. He is standing in the ring wearing only pink trunks and a Nexus armband. He gets on the mic and starts to explain that he feels it is time to embrace his "other side". He says he is tired of women and kids popping for him becuase he doesn't need them. He then explains that what he really needs, no, what he has been craving all along is to be accepted by the guys in the audience. He goes on to say that from now on, he wants to be reffered to as Jane Cena. Then out comes william regal asking cena if he "lost his bloody marbles". This enrages cena and cena attacks regal and locks in the STF on regal and while regal taps Michael Cole says that from now on the STF will be reffered to as the STD, becuase it basically looks like he is "raping" his opponent into submission... Thus ending the PG era and starting a more controversial gimmick than orlando jordan can only dream of having....

Now then don't you think that that would have been a gimmick more despised by EVERYONE than his super cena gimmick?

·
Registered
250 Posts
Love it!!!
Would be very funny!

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I wonder if the OP typed those ideas with a straight face.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts