Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
During this all debacle about leaked photos and will Seth Rollins be buried or fined. Not much has been bought up about Zahra, the other half of the fling. Does anyone think she keep her job or be even pushed on NXT if they do use her now. I think this won't harm Rollins one bit, but for Zahra is pretty much a lowly talent and is expendable. She will have a rep for sure backstage with the other divas (I can't imagine many will leave their men anywhere around her). But saying that she is beautiful but they can find other women as beautiful as her with tattoos.

Do you think she has a career in WWE going forward?
Or do you think WWE will cut their loses with her?

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
:punkout

I hope it doesn't come to this, but WWE really cares about their PR. To them, she may be very, very replaceable and not worth the trouble.

·
Ελευθερί&#
4,170 Posts
They may keep her for a number of reasons. For one, she could easily sue them for releasing her due to somebody else illegally posting a naked photo of her. Two, perhaps they would keep her on for Rollins' sake. Thirdly, even though they may not like what went down, the WWE is an attention whore, and perhaps would like to use her in a future angle that is loosely connected to all this.

Reactions: HBK 3:16

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
I hope she stays. Give her a chance to perform atleast. Won't be surprised if she's let go though.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Even if they keep her, I can't see the other chicks liking her attitude and hypocrisy. I'm pretty sure she went off on girls who have implants, and that's like, a majority of the chicks on the roster. She also went off on attention whores, I believe, and I think girls who take selfies, and that's the entire roster. I think she had a racist comment too.

They can keep her, but I can't see her being welcomed to kindly after this whole incident.

Reactions: looper007

·
Locker Room Leader
12,168 Posts
Even if they keep her, I can't see the other chicks liking her attitude and hypocrisy. I'm pretty sure she went off on girls who have implants, and that's like, a majority of the chicks on the roster. She also went off on attention whores, I believe, and I think girls who take selfies, and that's the entire roster. I think she had a racist comment too.

They can keep her, but I can't see her being welcomed to kindly after this whole incident.

Lol tbf those comments were before she got signed so maybe the other divas don't know :lol

As long as she's nice to the other girls. The divas won't be leaving their men around her though :lel

·
Banned
97 Posts
Lol tbf those comments were before she got signed so maybe the other divas don't know :lol

As long as she's nice to the other girls. The divas won't be leaving their men around her though :lel
Bet none of the main roster Divas will like her. Paige would probably dig her tattoos. The main roster divas would be jealous and probably talk about how Paige and Zarha look a like.
The NXT Divas will probably like her.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

eh, nobody's a saint. I wouldn't mind them keeping her. I just know her time there would most likely be hell if she doesn't adjust her attitude. She would be at her absolute best thou, if she was allowed to channel this inner heelish personality she got.

But judging by the petty backstage crap AJ and the bellas were going through, and how their feud played out, you know that shit won't fly. :mj2

·
Fearless University Graduate
17,455 Posts
If nothing happens to Seth then nothing should happen to her. Simple as that, especially from a legal standpoint her getting fired/released due to this she could be in for a huge payday in the courts.

·
Registered
358 Posts
They should of fired her once people called her out for those disgusting tweets she repeatedly sent. If they keep her they'll have a Melina 2.0 in the girls locker room

·
Registered
485 Posts
If nothing happens to Seth then nothing should happen to her. Simple as that, especially from a legal standpoint her getting fired/released due to this she could be in for a huge payday in the courts.
That's not how real life works. If WWE wants her gone, they'll find a reason.

Is there anything guaranteed in developmental contracts? I doubt it. They could easily let her go after her 1 year or whatever, before she gets to TV, and just say it was performance related. Good luck ever proving otherwise.

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Seth Rollins will be okay, they spent too much time building him up to bury him. After all, Edge cheated on his wife with Lita and still had a great career.

The girl, however, I think she's done

1 - 20 of 41 Posts