Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you guys think Paul Bearer will be written off of WWE TV or will Kane get him back?

Will Kane have to sacrifice his world title for Paul maybe? I see it ending at TLC or before TLC....

The way this storyline is playing out, it seems Edge is really getting the best of Kane mindgame wise so it would make sense Kane gets the upperhand in the end but still they cant make Edge look weak either....

·
Registered
897 Posts
Re: What do you guys think the conclusion to the Edge kidnapping Bearer story will be

Paul Bearer winds up with Stockholm Syndrome.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
Re: What do you guys think the conclusion to the Edge kidnapping Bearer story will be

Bearer just disappears, turns up in about 9 months with a BABY and says the Daddy is EDGE. He denies it at first but the baby has long blonde hair and spears people to the point Edge can't deny it anymore. Him & Paul Bearer have a whirlwind romance for a few months until they fall out of love and it leads to a BABY ON A POLL MATCH at Wrestlemania between Edge & Paul Bearer, only for the baby to reveal itself as Undertaker who has hidden in Bearers belly for 9 months and then popped out and waited patiently to hit revenge, only for Edge to turn on the baby and set up Edge VS Undertaker II @ Wrestlemania.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts

It will be shit

·
Banned
10,897 Posts

Another Kane-related thread. My goodness. Mods, please, can we have an official Kane Discussion thread so the OP's posts are kept there and don't clog the forum up? All he ever posts about is Kane.

----------

Answering your question, who really cares. Kane will free Bearer, face Edge at TLC, Bearer will stick around until Taker comes back, then Taker gets rid of Kane and Bearer. With Kane gone, I doubt we'd see you on the forum anymore

·
Registered
2,506 Posts

Paul Bearer winds up with Stockholm Syndrome.
As cliched as it is, this is what I see happening as well.

What I am hoping will happen is that Kane will just go ballistic and squash Edge in about three minutes during their next encounter.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts

Bearer just disappears, turns up in about 9 months with a BABY and says the Daddy is EDGE. He denies it at first but the baby has long blonde hair and spears people to the point Edge can't deny it anymore. Him & Paul Bearer have a whirlwind romance for a few months until they fall out of love and it leads to a BABY ON A POLL MATCH at Wrestlemania between Edge & Paul Bearer, only for the baby to reveal itself as Undertaker who has hidden in Bearers belly for 9 months and then popped out and waited patiently to hit revenge, only for Edge to turn on the baby and set up Edge VS Undertaker II @ Wrestlemania.
Vince Russo would ejaculate, and about 5 years later create a similar angle on TNA.

Seriously though it's hard to predict. If they have a ladder match, for example at TLC, they have the title above the ring and Bearer on the stage, giving Kane a difficult choice, what's stopping Kane from grabbing the belt, chokeslamming Edge and re-kidnapping Bearer?

·
Registered
18,833 Posts

^I see something similar to that, maybe like have Bearer in a cage, and above the ring is a handle that releases the cage door and sets bearer free, but there's also the world title, so kane has to choose between bearer and the belt.

Or another option could be that we see Kane just completely forget about Bearer and not care what happens anymore and then Bearer does his final turn and turns on Kane and brings Taker back around WM to defeat Kane once and for all.

I really think Kane-Bearer thing is gonna end Kanes career. He started his career with Bearer as manager and will end his career with Bearer and Taker being responsible for it ending. Don't see any possible feud for him after the whole world title stuff and bearer/taker stuff is done

·
Registered
3,683 Posts

Another Kane-related thread. My goodness. Mods, please, can we have an official Kane Discussion thread so the OP's posts are kept there and don't clog the forum up? All he ever posts about is Kane.

----------

Answering your question, who really cares. Kane will free Bearer, face Edge at TLC, Bearer will stick around until Taker comes back, then Taker gets rid of Kane and Bearer. With Kane gone, I doubt we'd see you on the forum anymore
He is a terrible gimmick poster .. And the worst part about it is he trolls about Kane .. At least he could have chosen someone more interesting to troll about ..
He is probably in love with Kane and gets a boner seeing him on TV ..

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

Here's how I see it playing out:

Edge goes to get the wheelchair-bound Bearer onto the ramp to taunt Kane again only to find the fat guy has vanished. Then, the following week, Cole announces that there will be a special appearance from Bearer on Smackdown with some special news for Edge.

When Bearer comes out, he reveals he's brought in some old wrestlers to help obliterate Edge - cue the returns of Nailz, Papa Shango and Virgil to help rid the WWE of the evil Edge. Edge will then be obliterated in a 4-on-1 handicap match against all of Bearer's stable and is never heard from ever again.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts

:lmao , this could happen knowing the WWE :side:

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

Paul Bearer is killed again, only to return 5 years later, and literally die on screen. As the ring crew ask if anyone in the audience know CPR, none take it seriously, and ignore them.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

Paul will tell edge why he wasn't able to satisfy lita nor vicki, and edge will go into a emo corner till christian returns.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts

This week Edge takes Paul to White Castle and shoves 500 Sliders into his face.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts

No clue, but I see why edge hates him now.

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts

I don't know, but I hope it ends soon. I guess it's no surprise that yet again, Edge is involved in something absolutely dreadful. It's been the story of his latest return.

·
When we all fall alseep where do we go?
23,631 Posts

Edge pushes his wheelchair off a building or something maybe?

·
Registered
864 Posts

Edge raped Paul Bearer

1 - 20 of 39 Posts