Wrestling Forum banner

What do you expect from the return of The Undertaker?

4K views 41 replies 32 participants last post by  split_spades 
#1 ·
#3 ·
He should come back around WrestleMania.

I obviously wouldn't mind him returning for Survivor Series, but it's really not necessary. Yes, his brother Kane got taken out by The Wyatt Family & yes he got taken out by The Shield last time we saw him so maybe he could come back for The Shield but The Nexus took him out before he came back for the HHH feud for the WrestleMania 27 match and did he come after Nexus or Barrett? Nope.

So I'm fine with him returning for SS or Mania, but I think Mania makes more sense. But who knows.

#24 ·
He should come back around WrestleMania.

I obviously wouldn't mind him returning for Survivor Series, but it's really not necessary. Yes, his brother Kane got taken out by The Wyatt Family & yes he got taken out by The Shield last time we saw him so maybe he could come back for The Shield but The Nexus took him out before he came back for the HHH feud for the WrestleMania 27 match and did he come after Nexus or Barrett? Nope.

So I'm fine with him returning for SS or Mania, but I think Mania makes more sense. But who knows.
wasn't Nexus pretty much done before WrestleMania 27 tho?

#13 ·
I could see him interfering in a likely Rhodes' vs. Shield match at the Battleground PPV giving the Rhodes' family the win. I also posted when Kane was taken out by Bray Wyatt at SummerSlam that it could lead to a Wyatts' vs. Brothers of Destruction match at Survivor Series. The thing with that though, is that they are just now starting to film See No Evil 2 and who knows how long that process will take.

Either way though, I would enjoy seeing the Undertaker back on TV. I could easily be a run like The Rock had last year only longer to take him up to WrestleMania 30. He'd only work PPV's and even then it could be some tag team matches. If they go the Wyatt family route, maybe have the Wyatt family get the win at Survivor Series and set up a re-match at the December PPV where they get their revenge.

For the Royal Rumble, I'd have the Undertaker enter the Rumble match. During the match have Brock Lesnar either as a surprise entrant or just have him do a run-in to eliminate the Undertaker. You'd then have the set-up for a Taker/Lesnar match at WrestleMania 30. Including the match with Lesnar, that would be 4 matches worked over the course of a month time frame, and there's plenty that can be done with the Undertaker on Raw to fill in the gaps in between matches.

#25 ·
I'm going to say Undertaker goes after The Wyatt Family, storyline wise he's going to wonder what they have done with Kane and he will want him back. Kane might appear at Survivor Series or before to announce Taker's return or maybe Kane will be brainwashed and Undertaker will want to save him.

Don't be surprised if The Shield stuff gets dropped or atleast gets put on hold for now but I'm sure Undertaker will want to reclaim his Yard.

#28 ·
I want you to die a horrible, painful death. Then when your family are mourning you at your funeral the bells hit, the lights go out... There is a moments pause, you can feel the tension... Then the lights come back on and the Undertaker has hoisted your lifeless corpse up and delivers a tombstone piledriver to your limp body infront of your mourning family.

Either that or I want you to stop trolling.

#33 ·
A normal Undertaker return around Royal Rumble time, then feuding with one of the top heels like:

Ryback
Brock Lesnar
one or all of The Shield
Bray Wyatt

OR, if the WWE have the guts:

John Cena
The Rock

90% chance its one of these guys. I would honestly be OK with any of them.

#38 ·
I expect him to be involved with the Wyatts, which would honestly suck because the Wyatts have been a letdown and I don't care to see the Undertaker wasted when he's (in terms of in ring talent) many miles above the best wrestler in the family and that's Luke Harper. I think almost anything might be more interesting, a short feud with Ryback or Sheamus or idk hell, I just don't want to see Taker vs Wyatt.

#39 ·
he will turn heel this time

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.