Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Baby It's Violence
10,170 Posts
I work at a land surveying company, mostly drafting up maps in AutoCAD and ArcGIS.

It's not my dream job or career, I'm close to finishing my Environmental Science masters, but it's a good job with decent pay, and I like who I work with. Added plus is I work by myself a good amount, so I can listen to music and podcasts all the time as I work.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
School Janitor

I work for the township so I get paid pretty good with benefits. Off holidays with pay is nice. I don’t have to work with anyone and no boss up my ass. Just put my headphones in and clean.

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
17,769 Posts
School Janitor

I work for the township so I get paid pretty good with benefits. Off holidays with pay is nice. I don’t have to work with anyone and no boss up my ass. Just put my headphones in and clean.
Honestly just a chill, ideal job, in your own world.

Reactions: troyag93

·
Registered
5,710 Posts
Maybe you’re the guy who didn’t know who Patrick Ewing and asked him for his ID.
Nah, but that was a friend of mine and he was new. Plus he doesn't watch sports and was doing his job, so nobody faults him.

I watch basketball religiously, so obviously I know who he is and wouldn't have stopped him, but fuck the Knicks so maybe I would have 🤣 . I'm a Nets fan.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Retired at 35. Thankfully. Just turned 40.

Spent most of my working years going from one customer services job to another one without finding out what the hell my passion was for a career, then at 30 I got scammed by someone and lost a bunch of money investing in something. Pissed me off so much that I actually got into trading. Turns out I'm actually really good at it, so, I just work for me now and trade for fun.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts