Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 94 Posts

·
Banned
14,424 Posts
The Bellas/Naomi are competing right now for the worst themes ever. And when you hear their music hit it's like a subliminal message telling you to go take a piss, smoke a cigarette, get some food, etc..

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
When you go back to the night the lights went out in Georgia

"Ante Up" by adding some Sesame Street crap

and add some shitty lyrics, you get the worst theme of them all :cena5

·
Premium Member
678 Posts
Brie Mode
Also i found John Morrison's theme really annoying :p

·
Banned
106 Posts
v

·
Registered
530 Posts
Randy Orton's. The music is OK, but the lyrics are so cringeworthy. "I hear voices in my head..." always thought it sounded like some emo teens retarded poetry.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
The entire WCW Slam Jam album. That company sucked at everything.

"He's Cactus Jack or better knows as Mr. Bang-Bang." - When the fuck was he ever known as that, you idiots?

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
The entire WCW Slam Jam album. That company sucked at everything.

"He's Cactus Jack or better knows as Mr. Bang-Bang." - When the fuck was he ever known as that, you idiots?
I liked Don't Step To Ron (Ron Simmons) and Simply Ravishing (Rick Rude). The Man Called Sting is a guilty pleasure of mine but yeah the rest of the album is terrible.

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts
It's not a spcific nomination but I also absolutely despise all of the 'bitch' themes they gave to so many "Divas".

This includes:

"You're not enough for me; just another man in love with me"
"You can look but you can't touch, you keep dreaming with the stars above"

And probably any theme Stephanie McMahon's ever had. I imagine they're trying to be 'sassy' but they just seem to celebrate being a stuck up narcissistic bitch - this makes complete sense for heels but the babyfaces had these themes too! Stephanie's current theme came long before her heel turn!

Fits perfectly with the "they're all catty bitches" theme though.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
I made this thread to basically shit on Test's theme but after listening to some of the garbage you guys have posted I might make "Here Comes Test" my new ringtone.

·
None but ourselves
3,430 Posts
Surely Right To Censor is the logical answer here as it's just a siren? Another terrible one i'd say (and this is only my opinion) is Hunico's.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DX0FSqOcAa4
God it's bad.
Surely Right To Censor is the logical answer here as it's just a siren?

This isn't true though and that's why I actually liked RTC's. I don't know if you don't have it turned up loud enough or if you're listening through small speakers but it has a bassline that I always thought was cool.

As for X-Factor's, man it would be comforting to believe that it was deliberately horrific (the intro specifically) but Sean wasn't actually receiving his infamous brand of heat at that time. I remember really looking forward to him and Justin Credible forming a stable but good God was it terrible.

"I always got everything I wanted and that's [something] to me
I know you hate X-FACTOR but you don't gotta look at me like thaat"

What the fuck was that? And the pink lights and the way X-Pac would walk to the ring...ugh!

41 - 60 of 94 Posts