Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
I love Breezango. They've legit been one of the most entertaining parts of SD for me recently.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
I'm loving every single second of it

·
Registered
976 Posts
"that dress looks good on you" lol there's like some Billy and Chuck going on.
In this era where being pro LGBT is much more widespread than it was back then . Wouldnt be surprised if WWE went the full hog and made these guys a gay partnership so they can say they are showcasing diversity on tv and bring in the monaaaay

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,315 Posts
Been a fan of both of them their whole careers. Glad they're finally getting a chance to shine. Hopefully New Day coming back doesn't diminish their screen time.
this first off. "will teams be sacrificed to New Day?" that's my worry, too. But, if they're keeping Beeezango in back stage segments they'll be safe.

I said it before, the files are hit or miss. Some outrageously stupid; some others are great. I felt tonight's had a funny line or two, but overall was dumb.

Get more consistently funny and it's solid. But, it's unique and new so I'm on board with it!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm loving it. They've both played their roles really well and seem to be enjoying it. Most importantly they're clearly getting over with it and if they continue with them looking a threat in the ring then the tag team division will all of a sudden look good again with the New Day coming back this week also. I've been enjoying the Uso's since they turned heel and took the titles too, just goes to show how some people excel way more when being themselves I guess!

In general I thought it was a good Smackdown this week and for me the best show(not saying best segment as that was definitely last week with Jinder's dance celebration)the company has put on in weeks. Just my opinion though of course.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
173 Posts
They are definitely one of the things I look forward to each week. I was worried they wouldn't do them anymore now they aren't in the Tag title picture but thankfully they are continuing.

On a side note, was that Summer Raes shilloette during the skit this week? It looked like her, I'd be down for her joining the Fashion Police

·
Banned
7,135 Posts
Smackdown is proving once again that they can make anyone over.

Naomi
Jinder
Breezango
Usos

No one gave a shit about them this time last year and now look at them.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I feel like i'm the only person that fast forwards this shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts