Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
just a discussion about what you would want to see, could be some thing small or some thing out of your wishlist that isnt likely to happen.

i would like to see the following:

1. christopher daniels is given the fallen angel gimmick again. his gimmick since 09 has just beent the guy who is jealous of aj styles. give kaz a similar gimmick and u got something good with them as a team.

2. tna cut down to 6 ppvs.
feb-lockdown
apr-victory road
june-slammiversary
aug-unbreakable
oct-bfg
dec-final resolution

3. christian cage returns to tna. rumor is his contract in wwe runs out in the fall so maybe a chance. rather see him then hardy or rvd.

4. tna and roh form an alliance and merge. tna would have the impact wrestling brand and the ring of honor brand. would keep wwe from stealing away roh wrestlers every few months. briscoes in tna, joe back in roh. nothing but good things.

5. less commercials during impact. 80 or so mins in a 2 hr timeslot isnt enuff, 95 would be good.

6. bischoff gets the fuck out and takes his talentless kid wit him.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
I'd like to see them cut a few PPVs and give Daniels his old gimmick. The ROH idea would be good too as long as it didn't interfere with TNA's schedule. I want Christian to stay in WWE though.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Samoa Joe regain his status and not look so incredibly lost. And maybe for TNA to move out of their comfort zone.

·
Registered
40 Posts
If the company wasn't in the hands of ego maniacs like Bischoff and Hogan then I think the company would be in a lot better position. So the first thing I would want to happen would be for Carter to bite the bullet and hire Paul Heyman. She would give him full control of who the writers/bookers are and we would have a 100% challenger for WWE's 'top dog' status.

I like the idea of TNA and Ring of Honor joining forces again, it would be a nice way for the likes of the Briscoes getting a little more exposure to the main stream fans and it would still give me a little hope of seeing my dream feud between Dem Boys and the Dudleyz.

The X Division needs revamped too and I would be more than happy for AJ to step back into the division to breath a new lease of life into and put over some of the guys I would love to see them sign ie Ricochet, Low Ki, Akira Tozawa & Jigsaw to name a few :p

·
Registered
694 Posts
Continue in the direction they're going, producing the best wrestling show on TV by far.

The ultimate prize would be to see them beat WWE in the ratings, even just once.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
- Get a few new top indy talent that can work for the x division/tag division and later the main event just like austin aries... once panda energy gives them the new budget.

- Less ppvs, dixie wants to reduce them but their are still under contract with the ppv company so until it's over we just have to deal with it.

- Keep the solid booking and push to 2 superstars to the moon per year, 2013 is for bully ray and austin aries.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts