Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
theres all the rumors of hogan and bischoffs contracts expiring after bfg and hopefully its true, but i've heard nothing on flair which probably means hes staying.

so how would you use him after bfg? imo he can be very usefull for tna in a non wrestling role so id like to see him as:

A) becoming the on air authority figure of tna, basically a gm of tna
or
B) take a guy like austin aries under his wing, aries says he does what ever it takes to win, what better way to learn that then from the dirtiest player in the game, this would also do wonders for aries too, he could become a believable main eventer imo.

so how would you use flair after bfg?? or do u want him out also?if so explain why

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
New TV Champion. I want him to make Gunner a star, just like he did with Stinger 23 years ago. I want him to go 60 minutes against AJ Styles.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have a heart attack in the middle of the ring during a pay-per-view event. Seriously, i say that out of respect for his body of work. He deserves to go out that way.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
retire

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Win the lottery, move to Hawaii and completely cut ties with the professional wrestling industry.

Alternatively, strip down to his underwear and bleed all over people in Mickie Mouse hats at an amusement park.

Have a heart attack in the middle of the ring during a pay-per-view event. Seriously, i say that out of respect for his body of work. He deserves to go out that way.
You realize a debacle like that would probably put TNA out of business, right?

·
Shut your mouth and rest in peace!
1,288 Posts
Have him and Scott Steiner cut a promo together, every single week. Thats comedy gold right there.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
manger sounds alright too.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
New TV Champion. I want him to make Gunner a star, just like he did with Stinger 23 years ago. I want him to go 60 minutes against AJ Styles.
First off no one ever makes anyone a star,That concept is complete bullshit.Everyone makes themselves a star. Sting was going to be a big deal regardless.

And for Flair and what to do Retire.

·
The Dynasty
473 Posts
I'm not a fan of Flairs managing work. I'd much rather see him as an on air authority figure.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts