Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· The Ghost of WF
What's the point of being VIP when there's no P's to see me being VI?
25,173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I admit by the time she retires she can certainly say she had a fairly passable career being a former 2x Women's Champion and a winner of the WM34 Women's battle royal but these rumors and such circulating around her being the opponent for Bayley at Wrestlemania of all places is crazy stupid and not warranted, Is she really that over? People like her enough that she gets pops for her flashy glow entrance but outside of that what's her appeal that stands out so much?

Their are other options instead of Naomi for a program heading into Wrestlemania against Bayley but this is like Natayla getting pushed into a spot when no one is buzzing about it at all so what gives.

· Registered
2,314 Posts
I like Naomi's "Feel the Glow" character more than Ember Moon's werewolf demon whatever it is gimmick.
But I've seen Ember on WWE Backstage where you get to see her real personality more and I like her a lot better on there.
Bayley's heel character is mind numbingly boring. She's gotten a little better at it, but that's not saying much.

· Registered
2,223 Posts
Naomi is talented and very marketable. Her return alone went viral and she’s been gaining a whole new audience who previously weren’t into wrestling. Add to that her gimmick is really popular among kids. I think. Bayley has such a face personality and appearance it’s hard to take her seriously as a heel, so I think the Wrestlemania match would be way better if it was Sasha vs Naomi since Sasha can be the heel Naomi needs as an opponent, but overall Naomi spent most of her career being paid dust. She’s finally thriving and she deserves it.

· Premium Member
No one is ready for Konami
3,965 Posts
Smackdown's women's division is very weak right now.. Naomi and Lacey are the only options for Bayley.

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Naomi is a serviceable competitor in WWE.
I agree that she should NOT be getting a completely random mega push possibly leading to a WM title match. That's absurd.

Reactions: jpickens

· Registered
2,392 Posts
Before the Rumble, she was off TV for ages. They ran out of opponents for Bayley ahead of the inevitable spilt and feud with Sasha and dusted her off. She makes sense as a challenger as she is a tad underrated and a former 2x champion.
She is not a "great" , but she is decent enough.

She should team with a returning Ember when she gets and go after the tag titles. They would be a good team and champions. As for her being in the title picture, better her in the mix than keeping Bayley stuck with the still green Lacey or the uninteresting Dana Brookes, Carmellas, Nikki Crosses....and for dag on sure, it is better than overpushing Alexa Bliss again (they seem to have gotten off that horse).

· alexa = greatest of all time!
not posting anymore
5,294 Posts
she even went over Blissy at wrestlemania one year!! ?
personally i dont find her deserving of the pushes she's got over the years.

· Registered
Have An Amico Day!
5,861 Posts
Before the Rumble, she was off TV for ages. They ran out of opponents for Bayley ahead of the inevitable spilt and feud with Sasha and dusted her off. She makes sense as a challenger as she is a tad underrated and a former 2x champion.
She is not a "great" , but she is decent enough.

She should team with a returning Ember when she gets and go after the tag titles. They would be a good team and champions. As for her being in the title picture, better her in the mix than keeping Bayley stuck with the still green Lacey or the uninteresting Dana Brookes, Carmellas, Nikki Crosses....and for dag on sure, it is better than overpushing Alexa Bliss again (they seem to have gotten off that horse).
I guess they would be called "MoonGlow".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.