Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem like Mike but its my g/f she was flirting over MSN with me saying how she wants me to lick her out then when i tried spkn to her the next day over MSN she avoided it and dint spk to me then a few days later she started saying , i never said i wanted it anyway .... so im like confused then i ask what do i get in return she says i dunno so basically im confused dudes help me out thanx ( i hope)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no man its my proper girl friend i aint like that , she goes to my school and everything , i aint seen her since then coz its been the holidays and we have been doing stuff so plz again dudes help me out thanx respect

·
Registered
840 Posts
Oh that's ok then. If it was your internet girlfriend i would've told you to kill yourself.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
This isn't an Internet girlfriend is it? If so, 'dump her!'
Don't go taking advice from the eel, he never get sexed up. He's a human female-repel machine. Only action he gets is from his lil pet ferret.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Who cares? Go get her and have sex. If she turns you down and proves to be a tease drop her like a bad habit.

Wait, why am I helping this loser? Forget what I said and get played by a little tease. It'll be fun.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
NAh dude she was probably just horny and wanted some fun one thing i learnt dont take it 2 seriously with a chick (=3 in one night :) )

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanx mike u rule man , and kilqster nitemare rules to , anyway my birds a whore anyway thanx tho for ur help

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Translation for Mr.Hankey:
thanx mike u rule man , and kilqster nitemare rules to , anyway my birds a whore anyway thanx tho for ur help
Thank you Michael, you're great. Kliqster, Nitemare is great aswell. Anyway my female friend is a prostitute, thank you for your assistance.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Sorry Lee, i don't translate things for retarded folk.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
my girlfriend is a whore to me only and mr hankey is a knob nitemare is the king

·
Registered
840 Posts
Maybe if you had learned to use punctuation here and there, the slow ones wouldn't get so confused. Don't worry though, I got you clear as shit.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol thanx for the sarcasm , i was only sticking up for ya

1 - 20 of 21 Posts