Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
I'm cumming!
Nobody could stop me, nobody could hold me, ain't nobody control me.
I'm cumming!
I'm here to do my thing, I'm here to bring the pain, I'm never ever gonna change!
I'm cumming!
Nobody could stop me, nobody could hold me, ain't nobody control me.
I'm cumming!
I'm here to do my thing, I'm here to bring the pain, I'm never ever gonna change!

Sounded like a damn predator confession.

·
Premium Member
43,797 Posts
Never thought much of him to be honest.

I like the gimmick/persona, but I wish it went to somebody a bit more capable.

Nothing about the guy (look, promo, in ring ability) ever raised above the level of "passable" and I just never saw anything in the guy.

His gimmick is the guy that is the highest paid free agent in WWE history...sort of like a Labron James.

If he has that gimmick, shouldn't he be something exceptional with either MMA or Amateur wrestling cred, or ties to Hollywood, or a once in a lifetime athlete, or SOMETHING that would warrant him getting that contract? Instead, he was just a guy acting cocky and I just never felt he was anything that special.

·
Springboard diving into Bianca's bed.
926 Posts
Never thought much of him to be honest.

I like the gimmick/persona, but I wish it went to somebody a bit more capable.

Nothing about the guy (look, promo, in ring ability) ever raised above the level of "passable" and I just never saw anything in the guy.

His gimmick is the guy that is the highest paid free agent in WWE history...sort of like a Labron James.

If he has that gimmick, shouldn't he be something exceptional with either MMA or Amateur wrestling cred, or ties to Hollywood, or a once in a lifetime athlete, or SOMETHING that would warrant him getting that contract? Instead, he was just a guy acting cocky and I just never felt he was anything that special.
This.
Kofi would have been a better match imo

·
Registered
366 Posts
That's easy to say now in hindsight. But back in 2006-2007, Kennedy seemed like a future world champion and legend. He was getting pushed hard. Go like 3 wins over Undertaker and also won the MITB.
MVP and Mr. Kennedy both seemed like future big stars. However, they still hadn't proven themselves as main eventers and it would have been too big of a risk to have either or them retire Ric Flair. A legendary career like Ric Flair's needed to be ended by a proven star.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts