Wrestling Forum banner

what did you guys think of the miz rewriting 'miztory'?

6046 Views 68 Replies 50 Participants Last post by  Ryu Hayabusa
personally i was dissapointed i was expecting something much bigger then the smallest modification to the current wwe championship :| oh wow tip the W upside down my 2 year old nephew does that on my replica title belt...
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
It was a let down of an idea. This was the perfect time to get a DIFFERENT WWE title design, not change the bling title to having the W upside down. WHEN are they going to get rid of this piece of shit? It's an abomination. Is 2005 to 2011 not enough? Looking at this title is PAINFUL.

· Registered
204 Posts
I think we all know Cena is going to win the belt back and undo Miz's 'modification' post Wrestlemania. However, I do think its a neat little thing that Miz has done. WWE really needs to phase that stupid spinner belt out. Even if they just went with Cena holding it as his 'Custom Belt' when he is champion. At least then the merchandise sales (the only reason they've kept so long) wouldn't dip to an 'unacceptable' level.

Who knows? The belt that has been rumored to be in the works since October 2010 might actually be so epic that it does an incredible amount of revenue in the merchandise replicas area

· Premium Member
7,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was a let down of an idea. This was the perfect time to get a DIFFERENT WWE title design, not change the bling title to having the W upside down. WHEN are they going to get rid of this piece of shit? It's an abomination. Is 2005 to 2011 not enough? Looking at this title is PAINFUL.
i know what you mean man that title doesnt even look prestigious anymore i mean i like it but its understandable why guys like The Undertaker and Chris Jericho haven't become WWE champion since it would look stupid then again the world heavyweight championship isnt exactly an eye candy either...

· Asuka
123,116 Posts
i know what you mean man that title doesnt even look prestigious anymore i mean i like it but its understandable why guys like The Undertaker and Chris Jericho haven't become WWE champion since it would look stupid then again the world heavyweight championship isnt exactly an eye candy either...
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

The Big Gold Belt is a fantastic looking championship and is indicative of exactly how a championship SHOULD look.

· Registered
2,383 Posts
The belt still looks hideous. I will always prefer the big gold just because of the prestige feel it has. When I look at it, I remember that Ric Flair, one of the greatest champions of all time, used to wear it. When I look at the WWE championship all I can think is "Oh that's the piece of crap Cena brought in to further his gimmick". Just turning the W around doesn't make it look any better.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Terrible. A belt unveiling isn't exciting nor original. Very boring.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
I liked it. Inverting the WWE logo to make it resemble your name is a very heelish thing to do. It's saying you are above the company itself. Matthews should have put over how disrespectful it was a little more, considering that was the entire point of the segment.

Of course the belt is still hideous, but that has nothing to do with this topic.

· Registered
2,255 Posts
I liked it. Inverting the WWE logo to make it resemble your name is a very heelish thing to do. It's saying you are above the company itself. Matthews should have put over how disrespectful it was a little more, considering that was the entire point of the segment.

Of course the belt is still hideous, but that has nothing to do with this topic.
True.

It would be interesting if they go even further with this and whenever the Miz has an in ring promo or match they turn around the WWE logo thats on the screen to what Miz has on the title now.

the endorse who set the course
11,818 Posts
i thought him flipping the mic piece upside down was cool. he's really his own entity on raw now, and he's grown on me a lot in the last month. i applaud anything that hasn't been done before, especially if it's good.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.