Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
what do you think they said to tyler reks before he made his ppv debut in the bragging rights match? granted it was a big match and tyler reks was making his debut do you think anyone told him how the match is?

·
Registered
897 Posts
Hey Eric Esco... Wait, what's your name again? Tyson Reks? Oh never mind, it doesn't matter, nobody cares about you anyway.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The ref said, "Hey, Tyler, remember Maven and Gene Snitsky at the 04 Survivor Series? I didn't think so. I'm gonna go tell Ezekiel the same thing. Douchebag."

·
Registered
3,571 Posts
nothing...... no-one even knew who tyle reks was, and they thought it was just a fan that the WWE let on team smackdown for a while.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
"Let's do hot cross buns after tonight."

·
Registered
209 Posts
what do you think they said to tyler reks before he made his ppv debut in the bragging rights match? granted it was a big match and tyler reks was making his debut do you think anyone told him how the match is?
They probably just said "Who the fuck are you?"

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
He should start wearing a shirt that says "WHO'S TYLER REKS?" If I go to a live show then I'm bringing a sign that says "WHO'S TYLER REKS?"

It will be a great marketing campaign to get this guy over.

·
Registered
65 Posts
He should start wearing a shirt that says "WHO'S TYLER REKS?" If I go to a live show then I'm bringing a sign that says "WHO'S TYLER REKS?"

It will be a great marketing campaign to get this guy over.
That's actually a pretty damn good idea. Just don't waste it on Reks haha

·
Registered
6,545 Posts
Most people would of said "who the hell are you?"

When I saw him on RAW as part of team Smackdown, I had to text one of my friends and ask him who the hell the guy with the dreadlocks was. I don't know why they had him on the team instead of Kaval. At least Kaval would of gotten a reaction out of the crowd.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.