Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"The only reason why you've been WWE champion for a year because Triple H didn't wanna work tuesdays" in ECW One Night Stand in 2005?

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
Because he is a RAW superstar? I thought that was obvious. JBL and HHH, both Massive heels, Two world championships. They cant go against each other unless you wanna turn one of them face. Its the same reason Lesnar-HHH never happened at the time.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Because he is a RAW superstar? I thought that was obvious. JBL and HHH, both Massive heels, Two world championships. They cant go against each other unless you wanna turn one of them face. Its the same reason Lesnar-HHH never happened at the time.
I'ma need a source to back up your claim.

Just because its obvious to you doesn't make it true.

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
People view Smackdown as the B show. Raw is live, the show that's been on for 20 years, really changed the way that wrestling is presented and broadcasted. That's most likely why Triple H didn't want to "work Tuesdays".

·
Banned
2,080 Posts
I'ma need a source to back up your claim.

Just because its obvious to you doesn't make it true.
Dafuq?

How good is your understanding of Pro-wrestling?

People view Smackdown as the B show. Raw is live, the show that's been on for 20 years, really changed the way that wrestling is presented and broadcasted. That's most likely why Triple H didn't want to "work Tuesdays".
Smackdown was Live more often at the time and viewed as equal to RAW. not like now.

·
Banned
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if HHH was on smackdown would of pushed JBL down the card and he never would of had his long title reign
Thats true. And not to mention if Triple H went Smackdown most likely John Cena would've never been what he is today. He would've got BERRIED!

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
Smackdown was Live more often at the time and viewed as equal to RAW. not like now.
Nah, Smackdown has always been taped. Back then it was taped on Tuesdays and shown on Thursdays. I agree somewhat about the equal thing. In '03 I'd argue Smackdown was better than Raw as it seemed to have the more interesting stories going on at that time. Since then, it has always been the "B" show.

·
(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง (ง •̀_•́)ง
6,045 Posts
what do you mean source? this happened years ago, search the internet if you want but it's common knowledge for wrestlings fans.

remember when trip was drafted to smackdown in 2004 but was almost just as quickly drafted back in the next few days?

he wanted to work the live show. it's THAT simple.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.