Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also, what titles would you have them go for to start off their runs?

My list;

The Brosuierweights... Honestly, I just love that they own how dumb their team is. Not to take away from the fact that Dunne and Riddle are both great wrestlers anyway. Of course, give them a Tag Team title run.

Ciampa- This dude, imo, is long overdue a call up and I would love to see him have a WWE title run, the dude exudes character and is an extremely gifted wrestler.

Keith Lee- I don't think I need to justify why. He's Keith motherfuckin' Lee.

Balór- Now that he is heel, I honestly think he should be given another chance on the main roster and given a proper world title run.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Keith Lee. Has pretty much everything

Matt Riddle. One of the strongest characters in NXT and easy to identify with. Would be understood by and appeal to a wide audience

Austin Theory. He isn't as good as some but he's way ahead of the curve for his age. FOTC potential and not being the complete package right now would add realism to his progress as he puts all the pieces in place. We don't need another 30yo OK bodybuilder with a beard which seems to be the aim of the PC

·
Registered
23,486 Posts
In terms of who could be stars on the main roster:

Rhea, Io, and Bianca, who is already on Raw now, all have the potential to be stars you build the division around because of their talent and presentation.

For the men, Cole and the Era seem like they could have been getting called up this week had this whole virus situation not happened because it looks like Dream will be the one to beat Cole for that title. Cole is a potential superstar, easily IC or US level and TUE can help fill out a tag team division.

And Keith Lee should be a future WWE or Universal Champion. Big, athletic, strong, charismatic, personable, etc. He's got it all.

Ciampa- This dude, imo, is long overdue a call up and I would love to see him have a WWE title run, the dude exudes character and is an extremely gifted wrestler.
That's one you'll probably never get. Ciampa himself has said his career has been shortened because of his neck injury. If he went to the main roster, he'd be done in a year with that schedule. In NXT, he can last longer.

He said he would retire if they called him up.

·
Registered
11,624 Posts
WALTER.

because it's WALTER and he is awesome.

Promise him huge push on main roster. Complete with world title run and ppv mainevents and dude will be on first plane over.

Riddle and Lee too

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'd like to see some of the women get called up, but I also don't want to see that. They've got a great division going, and to break it up only to bench them on the main roster would wreck one brand and fail to impact another. The women's ladder match coming up this week is a great showcase.

Every single one in that match is a believable contender for Charlotte. It's a breath of fresh air vs the main roster women's matches where you already know half that are in the ring (Sasha, Tamina, Naomi) have zero chance of winning.

·
The Babyface of WF
11,696 Posts
Matt Riddle i can see achieving a bit of success on the MR, Good worker with a sizable fanbase, Can provide entertaining promos that go from silly to being able to back it up in the ring, It's clear he will make it rather than break it.

Keith Lee definitely will be a strong choice for an Upper Midcard talent he's over enough.

Undisputed Era as a faction without splitting up would work.

Rhea Ripley should be on Raw sooner rather than later working a program with Becky Lynch.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Matt Riddle i can see achieving a bit of success on the MR, Good worker with a sizable fanbase, Can provide entertaining promos that go from silly to being able to back it up in the ring, It's clear he will make it rather than break it.

Keith Lee definitely will be a strong choice for an Upper Midcard talent he's over enough.

Undisputed Era as a faction without splitting up would work.

Rhea Ripley should be on Raw sooner rather than later working a program with Becky Lynch.

I hope Vince don't ruin them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts