Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the undertaker has reached that legend status that he can pretty much do whatever he wants and get huge cheers (like when he tombstoned cena). what single action could he do that would get him booed? or is it impossible

·
Registered
37 Posts
Make Him fight Cena, and when He is about to beat Him for the Title (Providing Cena holds the WWE Title again), have Him do the throat-cut sign then stop before delivering the tombstone to Cena. And lay down for Cena for the win.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
If he attacks Rock or Austin in a dirty way he would get booed,
but you don't need to go this far, he can just tell the current crowd how stupid they are or how much he hates their sport team and they will boo him.
at the end of the day it's still a terrible idea because nobody wants to hate Taker, everybody respect him, he can do it because he's a great performer but it's unnecessary.

·
Administrator
58,997 Posts
As a face I'm pretty sure there isn't anything Taker could do from an ordinary perspective that would get him booed.

The only thing that might get him booed is if he was facing Mysterio in a buried alive match, and instead of burying Mysterio, he buries Mysterio's kids and scarifies Mysterio on Taker's cross Austin style at the same time.

·
Ho!
17,481 Posts
If the rock did that in a ring the reaction would be way different.
Maybe, maybe not. Rock may be a bigger star and more popular, but Taker is right up there as one of the greatest, as well as arguably most respected. Maybe if they feuded and Taker turned heel, Rock would get cheered for something like that, but who knows.

As far as Taker getting booed goes, he would have to do shit that you probably won't ever see on WWE again as long as it's rated PG. At least in character anyway... he could always get cheap heat by insulting sports teams, but I can't see him getting consistently booed week in and week out without doing that no matter who he feuds with. Even Rock or Austin, I think it would just always be a case of them getting cheered more than Taker maybe, but not Taker getting booed, unless he did some dastardly shit to go along with it. I mean put to the test against HBK and HHH, the only times he was outpopped was when he and HHH returned early this year, and when HBK made his entrance 6 days before Mania for the promo between him, Taker, and HHH, but otherwise the crowd was usually on Taker's side, at best it being 60-40 Taker, against both men. He got booed for like three seconds when his gong hit during HBK's retirement speech, but that turned to cheers pretty quickly.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts