Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am wondering what Christmas presents people on wrestling forum got this year?

I got besides money and cards, I got a gilet, LYNX(AXE) gift pack.

I am interested to see what other forum member got!

Furthermore, merry Christmas to everyone !

Yours

Farhan

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I got to video call my partner, who managed to fly out to Spain to see her family before Boris shut us all down into Tier 4, which meant that I had to stay in the UK! Thanks a lot for that! I also won't be able to upgrade my residency to keep my EU citizenship! Even better! I might still pull it off if I'm careful thankfully!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
A lot of garments and a psycho-therapy book. Although, the best present we gave in my family is an amazing mystical enygma 😌

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,625 Posts
I got to come home from the hospital after spending two weeks hooked up to tubes with covid.

·
Premium Member
44,440 Posts
1) A kickass new Dyson's vacuum cleaner. Thing is fucking awesome!
2) A D'Compose Coffee mug. I was a fan of The Inhumanoids as a kid, and my favorite monster on the show was D'Compose. However, it was short lived, and by the time I got into it thanks to my older brother's VHS recordings, it had already come and gone, so I didn't have any Inhumanoids merch. Well, now I do!
3) A collection of samples from Bones Coffee. I've tried the "Jingle Bones" blend, and its really good!
4) Some books: The Young Bucks autobiography, a collection of Carl Barks' Uncle Scrooge comics, and a three volume set on the history of Japanese Giant Monsters
5) Assorted goods and plenties (Toiletries and Food)
6) A 2021 Calendar for The Mandalorian
7) Booze....plenty of booze!

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
5,069 Posts
A gigantic exercise all-in-one machine, a new weight bench with bars and plates, an awesome print based on the old Transformers movie, a badass 4200 piece Lego roller coaster, Adidas Copa Mundial soccer cleats made of kangaroo leather, two pairs of Adidas running shoes, a bunch of new books including one by my favorite living nonfiction author James Howard Kuntsler, and so on.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I got some money that I put towards buying a new tv for myself.. This is the first smart tv I've ever owned, and it wasn't that expensive. I also got some t-shirts with soda logos on them (Cherry Coke, Orange Crush and Dr. Pepper).

·
We're all mad here....
1,203 Posts
My sister got me a Hot Wheels car that looks exactly like my real car.... which I thought was kinda cute.

2020-12-25.jpg

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The kids all got me psn cards. Surprisingly the kids only wanted books and new phones so that was pretty easy. I got the wife and myself a vacation(which I actually bought before the pandemic hit, fuck you covid) and the wife got me a PS5 and THE LARGEST BAG OF CHRISTMAS OREGANO EVER lol.

·
Registered
720 Posts
The kids all got me psn cards. Surprisingly the kids only wanted books and new phones so that was pretty easy. I got the wife and myself a vacation(which I actually bought before the pandemic hit, fuck you covid) and the wife got me a PS5 and THE LARGEST BAG OF CHRISTMAS OREGANO EVER lol.
Sounds awesome!

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Hello I am wondering what Christmas presents people on wrestling forum got this year?

I got besides money and cards, I got a gilet, LYNX(AXE) gift pack.

I am interested to see what other forum member got!

Furthermore, merry Christmas to everyone !

Yours

Farhan
I got the full collection of series 1 AEW action figures,a Starbucks giftcard,Amazon giftcard,and shitload of Raiders stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts