Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like nobody is chanting the ohhh so infamous "whats"anymore
do you all think the "YES YES YES" can be a solid replacement for it and put an end to the what once and for all?

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
No, isn't even the next Woo Woo Woo!, give it more time.

·
Premium Member
8,587 Posts
No - it's just a stupid fad that will die out when Bryan's drops his ridiculous current character.

The what chants, whether people like them or not, have been a part of the company for over 10 years now and they're not going to be suddenly replaced by this even worse, more annoying chant.

·
Registered
481 Posts
What chants can be used to make a promo funny....See Austin, Piper, Vince etc

Yes chants, while its pretty cool to see a deserving wrestler get over with the chants, its pretty stupid and will die out eventually

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
The what chants will be here for a long time to come still, I was enjoying the yes chants through the whole of Raw, but they won't replace it, they will probably stop if he becomes face again.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
WHAT chants aren't used in the same way as YES so there's no replacing to be done.
this. YES! is the same thing as chanting YAY! or BOO! during a match or a promo, it's just more fun to chant than saying YAY! Who the fuck says YAY! when something positive happens to them anyways? I YES! all day long, and will continue to spread it's positivity to my fellow individuals.

Stay based, my brother's

1 - 9 of 9 Posts