Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just thinking about celebrity appearances in wwe. I was then thinking what celebrity would be a good full time wwe star. A few I thought were maybe Conor McGregor because of his mic skills. Jason mamoa has the look. George kittle is a fan and has charisma. Maybe Jillian Michaels cuz she is in shape. Let me know who u got

·
Registered
4,175 Posts
It would have to be someone who was rather past their prime and thus wouldn't be at the top of their respective sport anymore. Like Ronda, for example. I don't see why currently popular and successful boxers or MMA fighters would join WWE.

Actors? It's wrestlers who try to use wrestling as a venue for Hollywood. Not the other way around lol

·
Registered
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya I’m just saying who could u see in wrestling. Not who is trying to get there. Just more of a fun topic. Like who has the look or personality is what I’m asking.

·
Registered
2 years, 1-2-1 win/loss record
3,103 Posts
Pat Mcafee as an in ring performer

·
Registered
817 Posts
If WCW was still around, I would love Drake and Rihanna to have a singing segment at a Club La Vela show. (If that venue was still around too 😂)

The reason I say Club La Vela, is because traditional wrestling fans who like the heavy metal NXT Harley Davidson style music, would not relate to it at all.

But college kids at Spring Breakout would.

Unfortunately, as Rolling Loud proved, there is no place in today’s WWE for these mainstream music acts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts