Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Bill Paxton. Seriously wtf. He makes you go see movies just for him being in it, even if the movie itself sucks.

Also Michael Jackson. I was hyped for his comeback, especially after the flop that was invincible.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,255 Posts
Her mother killed herself. I feel bad for both of them.

My favorite person on the planet. She was born in the US too (New York) & later moved to Japan with her family. She actually released an album under the Island Def Jam label in 2004. That song (from the album of the same name) was produced my favorite producer ever, Timbaland. She speaks and releases music in English & Japanese.

·
Distant Relative of Former Def Jam Intern/Presiden
16,255 Posts

·
Registered
5,698 Posts
Chester Bennington
Stan Lee
Chris Cornell
Michael Jackson
Sridevi
Jack Kirby (that Superman TAS funeral scene gets me every time)
Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
Ultimate Warrior (felt like my childhood died that day)
Chris Benoit (I just don't understand how it happened)
Nicole Simpson (It disgusts me how OJ got away with it, and how pathetic the American justice system actually is)

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts

Paul Walker.

I practically grew up with the Fast & Furious movies, and his death was really shocking to me. It was even more saddening to me because of how much of a great guy he seemed as well

To add on to that point:

Rik Mayall

Bottom is one of the best sitcoms ever made. Rik was a complete comedic genius, and I grew up watching Bottom and The Young Ones. My Dad had good taste. To this day, I still watch it and laugh my ass off.

Just a really funny and inspiring guy, his facial expressions were incredible. :lol

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
Robin Williams
I can't believe I forgot about this. His death really made me realize how even the happiest people on the outside can be the saddest. He was one of the last people I expected to go out the way he did.

Just really sad stuff. I loved his movies, he made me laugh a lot

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
eddie guerrero
michael jackson (had tickets for the comeback shows so it went from seeing this massive musical icon live to suddenly he was gone)
rick mayall
david bowie

21 - 38 of 38 Posts