Wrestling Forum banner

What career will JoMo have

712 Views 9 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Acchan
Say JoMo doesnt win the world title in his career . Will his career be like mark Henry Chavo regal and Mart hardy. Or will it be like rvd Rey mysterio Eddie and Chris Jericho before they won a world title
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Premium Member
86,252 Posts
It's far too early to tell. I think he'll get a title reign and everything will depend on how he handles that. It could go either way from this point on though.

· Registered
163 Posts
I think they'll give him the title this year. 2011 is the year of John Morrison!

· Registered
868 Posts
Reactions: ESPNNYC1

· Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
If Morrison reaches the main evnet, he'll be a Jericho or Mysterio type main evneter where he can flit in and out of the main event, occasionally challenge for mid-card titles, but be there for the main event when they need him. He won't be consistantly in the main event like Cena though.

· Registered
1,129 Posts
If Morrison reaches the main event, he'll be a Jericho or Mysterio type main evneter where he can flit in and out of the main event, occasionally challenge for mid-card titles, but be there for the main event when they need him. He won't be consistantly in the main event like Cena though.
I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happen's with Morrison.

· Registered
184 Posts
if he doesn't win a world champ in his career. I can see him in a position like Roddy Piper, Razor Ramon, British Bulldog. A good wrestler who never won a big one. I don't see him go down like Chavo regal and Matt hardy at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.