Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just watch this video - post PPV interview.
http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/wwe battleground/2013/october1-7/28185

That is not good acting. This is real. That was not acting at all.
Just listen to Cody saying "my father" at 0:35.

Dusty cried after Cody and Goldust won.

Goldust had a real life problems with his father. He didn't talk to him for 3 years.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8VXv5JG5Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=1184
19:30

Anyone here has more dirty family secrets to share?

·
Registered
2,823 Posts
Re: What can you tell me about the dirty history of the Rhodes family

Cody was at a ton of shows as a kid. Just watch the nWo DVD. Cody was around his dad a lot. And talks about him a lot too.

·
Registered
14,429 Posts
Re: What can you tell me about the dirty history of the Rhodes family

Why do I feel like I am in a hollywood gossip website all the sudden, did I take a wrong turn? :lol

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
Well, the story has it that Dusty was tired from the constant travelling on the road due to wrestling, due to his sons obsessions with their foreskins and always playing with it in front of the tv when he was trying to sleep. Dusty he had a doctor to circumcize them at the age of nine respectively.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
'Dirty' history? :lol That just sounds like a story from a magazine aimed at teenage girls.
I heard Dustin say on an interview with Howard Stern that he refused to talk to Dusty for 3 years because he had tried to warn him not to marry Terri Runnels, who later divorced him, he said from that he learned that he should've listened to his father because he was trying to look out for him. As we saw at Battleground though all's well that ends well (Y)

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well, the story has it that Dusty was tired from the constant travelling on the road due to wrestling, due to his sons obsessions with their foreskins and always playing with it in front of the tv when he was trying to sleep. Dusty he had a doctor to circumcize them at the age of nine respectively.
LIES!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts
:dance Prove me wrong then

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
I still don't know if the tourettes thing with Goldust was real or not..

They really don't have much baggage other than possibly werid stuff that I still don't understand to this day with the Goldust character and not knowing if Dustin haas any of these problems or not. Not exactly what I would call baggage though. Just puzzlement and curiosity.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts