Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If they do give Reign's the RR win and go with him for Title Match. What can they do for fans not to shit on the Main Event.

What option do they have that will please the large fanbase with their most over guy? I can't imagine they are that foolish that they think the fans won't be angry he's not in the main event. I haven't seen it bought up yet, what if he doesn't get Lesnar, or the RR win or the Title shot. Is there another match that WWE can bring out that won't have the fans angry that Bryan isn't in the main event.

It's just a interesting debate on what you guys think they could do?

·
Banned
1,238 Posts
I think Lesnar deserves to main event a WM and by main event I mean the last match. Hes been screwed out of the last match many times. I think it should be Bryan vs Lesnar but WWE may go Bryan vs Lesnar vs Rollins (maybe even add Cena to the mix) but my number one prediction is a Lesnar Taker rematch for the belt

Maybe even Cena Lesnar V? :jabari

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
They have options but it will including securing certain guys and perhaps some rushing for the feud.

-Bryan vs (heel) Rock: Hollywood Rock returns, berates Bryan, puts him over at Mania
-Bryan/Rusev
-Bryan/Taker(if he's healthy, has more than a match left in him and is willing to turn heel)
-Bryan/Rollins for the briefcase

Or just have a Chamber match for the title as the main event with him included.

·
Banned
2,346 Posts
There are only 2 guys that WWE could have Bryan face at WrestleMania that wouldn't piss off Bryan fans: The Rock and The Undertaker.

And I don't think he's facing either of those guys, anyway even if he does, it won't prevent the shit storm that Roman Reigns will receive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts