Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After having watched that awful BS of a main event that honestly had no swerve, no interest and no intelligence whatsoever. But what does RAW have going for it now?

Cena is gone for the time being and obviously he will be back the only people that think he wont are the kids that think this shit is real but Orton is still champion, who can he possibly even feud with now? Clearly Barrett has lost all momentum after going 0-however many pay per views he has been one with the one exception being a dirty win

Miz is clearly not ready for main eventing otherwise he would have attempted to do something tonight, what can raw do to even maintain an interesting show with now Randy Orton being the only largely over person on the show, now the most interesting aspect of raw is gone as there is no Barrett-Cena relationship and there is no tension between anyone and Orton right now because all Orton has done for the last fucking 6 months is beat whoever the fuck he faces..

WWE really fucked this up as now they are going to have to write some bullshit stories that get Orton fighting whoever as it's clear Barrett has nowhere to go right now on RAW and even if he does it's getting fucking stale watching Orton crush him every time. I'm sick of this awful pandering to the little kids. Great all the good guys won tonight all is right with the world. Kids need to learn there is disappointment in life and they can fucking deal with it

I understand this comes off as me disappointed and i should deal with it but this has been 6 months brewing now, they have done nothing with Nexus, nothing with the cena barrett relationship and just flushed it all down the toilet tonight IMO

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
The Anonymous GM will be all 'LOL now Cena not fired because I deem it so' and Cena will be all like "OH LAWDY JESUS see kids you do good things and WONDEROUS THINGS HAPPEN GONNA GO BEAT BARRETS BUTT NOW!" and they'll go from there.

Calling it.

Reactions: Chicharito

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
After having watched that awful BS of a main event that honestly had no swerve, no interest and no intelligence whatsoever. But what does RAW have going for it now?

Cena is gone for the time being and obviously he will be back the only people that think he wont are the kids that think this shit is real but Orton is still champion, who can he possibly even feud with now? Clearly Barrett has lost all momentum after going 0-however many pay per views he has been one with the one exception being a dirty win

Miz is clearly not ready for main eventing otherwise he would have attempted to do something tonight, what can raw do to even maintain an interesting show with now Randy Orton being the only largely over person on the show, now the most interesting aspect of raw is gone as there is no Barrett-Cena relationship and there is no tension between anyone and Orton right now because all Orton has done for the last fucking 6 months is beat whoever the fuck he faces..

WWE really fucked this up as now they are going to have to write some bullshit stories that get Orton fighting whoever as it's clear Barrett has nowhere to go right now on RAW and even if he does it's getting fucking stale watching Orton crush him every time. I'm sick of this awful pandering to the little kids. Great all the good guys won tonight all is right with the world. Kids need to learn there is disappointment in life and they can fucking deal with it

I understand this comes off as me disappointed and i should deal with it but this has been 6 months brewing now, they have done nothing with Nexus, nothing with the cena barrett relationship and just flushed it all down the toilet tonight IMO
So, you think the WWE creative team are sitting in their meeting room now saying, "well, now wtf are we gonna do guys?" :lmao

Seriously, I'm sure they have it all worked out. Maybe HHH is coming back or something. We'll probably have a good idea what direction they're going after RAW tomorrow.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The ending is fine, it's logical. The Miz is very smart, he realizes he cannot fight Orton and Nexus as long as Cena is still around, and The Miz knows that Barrett will never...ever be able to beat Orton on his own, and The Miz also knows that Cena is a man of his words so Cena would call it down the middle nonetheless, so that's why Miz didn't cash in, Miz wants to get rid of Cena first, and that will make Orton an easier target. Barrett still has a problem with Otunga, that would distract their main focus and it will lead to a Nexus break-up. This is all leading to The Miz becoming WWE champion at the end.

As for what Cena's fate will be and what will happen next on Raw, i honestly don't know, that's the purpose of the SS ending i guess, to hook the viewers and leave us all questioning what will happen next.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Lets face it forums would not be forums without threads like these.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I would assume that HHH will be returning rather quickly if Cena is indeed taking a break. The RAW main event scene is pretty scarce on faces right now so I'd say that either Trips is coming back or JoMo is FINALLY going to be elevated.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
So, you think the WWE creative team are sitting in their meeting room now saying, "well, now wtf are we gonna do guys?" :lmao

Seriously, I'm sure they have it all worked out. Maybe HHH is coming back or something. We'll probably have a good idea what direction they're going after RAW tomorrow.
You give WWE creative too much credit. And yes, I do think they are wondering what they will do with these guys now.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
I would assume that HHH will be returning rather quickly if Cena is indeed taking a break. The RAW main event scene is pretty scarce on faces right now so I'd say that either Trips is coming back or JoMo is FINALLY going to be elevated.
I will shit my pants if it happens, i've waited for it since a very loooong time ago. And it also will make sense, if HHH returns tomorrow night he will inevitably deal his unfinished business with Sheamus and that will leave JoMo with nothing to do, since John Cena's spot is empty JoMo can fill that spot temporarily, it's obvious Orton will have to deal with The Miz and Nexus and we all know JoMo have a strong history with The Miz and R-Truth in the past, these different background story of characters will still blend nicely if he gets added to the mix.

Reactions: NJ88

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
it will revolve around 213093891328902190213891383 promos of cena and his demise with people chanting his name - everyone talking about cena.....ooooooooooooor the greatest thing ever can happen BLACK JOHN cena imposter Darren Young gets instant heat being imposter cena an obvious bad one

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think Barrett will be granted a rematch from the GM due to Cena's "interference" and I think he will win the title on Raw. It would be the perfect ratings booster for them and it will offer the "swerve" that everyone expected right on free TV for everyone to see.

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
I think Barrett will be granted a rematch from the GM due to Cena's "interference" and I think he will win the title on Raw. It would be the perfect ratings booster for them and it will offer the "swerve" that everyone expected right on free TV for everyone to see.
I think that match tonight proved that Wade Barrett is nowhere near ready to be the WWE Champion.

If they give him the belt tomorrow, or anytime in the near future. They're looking at another flash in the pan champion like Sheamus and Jack Swagger.

·
You're a mong.
5,399 Posts
After having watched that awful BS of a main event that honestly had no swerve, no interest
For a start, there was obviously interest and people will tune into RAW to see what happens. But on the topic of there being no swerve, who said there would be? What is the point in getting annoyed at something that was rumoured about?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think that match tonight proved that Wade Barrett is nowhere near ready to be the WWE Champion.

If they give him the belt tomorrow, or anytime in the near future. They're looking at another flash in the pan champion like Sheamus and Jack Swagger.
I disagree, I'm a huge Wade fan and think the man has tons of potential. He's the type of talent that may need the belt to further elevate his heel status. Can you imagine the ego the man would have if he was champ? The leader of Nexus, put together less then 6 months ago, defy's all odds and wins the title. The man already gets the most heel heat in the WWE, he would be up to major heel status with the title. Give it to the man, give him a chance, the WWE hasn't hesitated in giving lesser talent the chance. He may not be a ring technician per se, but he has great mic qualities and can cut a promo with the best of them. Give him the opportunity, at this point, the WWE has nothing to lose.

·
Registered
6,319 Posts
The main event was actually booked pretty logically. Cena's character they've built over the years acted exactly as you would, the tension came in seeing if he would betray himself in the end. It was everything Piper, R-Truth etc were building up to, and Cena got revenge on months of shit from the Nexus.

There was no swerve. But why should there have been? If you EXPECT a swerve, then it hasn't been booked well, it's supposed to be a surprise. If you thought Cena was turning heel like that on a non-WM PPV, you're insane.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
.....ooooooooooooor the greatest thing ever can happen BLACK JOHN cena imposter Darren Young gets instant heat being imposter cena an obvious bad one
THIS!

Raw opening credits.
Nauseatingly long video montage about how Cena's gone.
Cole being an emo f*g about Cena.
Lawler has a fucking stupid grin/frown combo expression attempting to give a shit.
Crowd with a high pitched "Cena! Cena! Cena!"
Cena's music hits.
The crowd goes fucking bananas.
Dogs start howling throughout the city.
Darren Young walks out wearing Cena's gear, saluting the cameras/crowd.
"The champ.... is..... HEREEEE!"
Bigger boos than this.
Beaten the crap out of by Nexus.
Mass face turn.

·
Banned
542 Posts
WWE is not stupid there just going to replace one icon with another. IM calling ether HHH or Jericho comes back soon to fill the hole.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
It'll be same old shit. GM or Barrett will find some shitty way to keep Cena.

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Im calling it right here.

Cena off tv for a couple of week just to build up some form of reaction when he returns.

Nexus in the ring Barrett wants one more shot at Orton. Orton laughs him off saying he's beat him 156 times already he doesnt deserve another chance. Later on in the show Otunga is mocking Barrett to the other Nexus members. Barrett goes off on Otunga dressing him dow in front of the Nexus. Then goes off on one of his making random matches that for whatever reason happen moments and decides that David Otunga should show him how its done. Main Event on Raw Dave Otunga vs Orton. The Nexus turns on Barrett and helps Otunga win effectively kicking Barrett out of the group. And your NEW WWE Champion David Arquette sorry got carried away. David Otunga.

Then in a few weeks defying even more logic. Barrett reinstates Cena to help him defeat the Nexus. And forgetting all the past Cena helps Barrett to get his job back.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts