Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes between now and the Royal Rumble I think all 3 will be back within that time frame.

I see Ruby going to Smackdown. The Riott Squad is done for good and Smackdown needs some help as far as the female talent goes and Ruby is not bad on the mic and she can go in the ring.

Nia will be a surprise return entry at the Royal Rumble. From there she'll go to Smackdown and parter up with Tamina to reform The Samona Slaughterhouse

Mickie James is the biggest unknown. There are a couple articles that say when Mickie is all healed and ready she will not have an active role as a wrestler but be a commentator. It may be time for her to hang up the boots unfortunately mostly due to age but she's had a hall of fame career run and that includes her time in TNA/Impact

·
Marking for The Boss and The Queen
3,210 Posts
Re: What brand will Ruby Riott,Nia Jax, and Mickie James go when they return?

Nia will probably be on RAW. I can definitely see her feuding with Becky for the title.

Ruby could go either way. they could reunite her with the Riott squad on RAW. or they could send her to SD because they need her more.

Mickie looks like she is being groomed to become a announcer so she might be retiring soon.

·
\m/
23,591 Posts
Re: What brand will Ruby Riott,Nia Jax, and Mickie James go when they return?

With Liv and Sarah on RAW I think it is safe to say that Ruby goes there as well even tho she would benefit from being on her own while Liv and Sarah could work as a tag team. Or maybe individually too.

·
Southern Pride
2,933 Posts
Mickie James teaming with Lacey Evans on Smackdown would be great.

Naomi has been left out of this topic by the way. :lol Apparently she was injured too...but obviously shes going wherever the Usos go.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,700 Posts
Ember Moon might not be back for a year
Is she getting that new charisma implant I've been hearing about?

Who cares about any of them

Mickie's my all-time favorite female wrestler, so yeah, I care. I mean, it probably won't end up mattering since they haven't used her in a meaningful onscreen role in a while, but a guy can hope.

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
2,754 Posts
Mickie James is the biggest unknown. There are a couple articles that say when Mickie is all healed and ready she will not have an active role as a wrestler but be a commentator. It may be time for her to hang up the boots unfortunately mostly due to age but she's had a hall of fame career run and that includes her time in TNA/Impact

... Mickie, I think Mickie is done

I highly doubt the age is her problem. Maybe it is a problem for WWE. She was for months in the house shows, but doing nothing on TV, before the injury happened.
She is doing other stuff and just being hired for house shows doesn`t help her with that. Even if she would just be here and there on TV for commentary, people would see her and read her name. That helps her a lot more selling her music, than doing house shows in the back province.

·
Registered
2,834 Posts
Ruby Riot - Smackdown
Nia Jax - RAW
Naomi - RAW (with The Usos)
Ember Moon - Smackdown (if she wasn't injured for the year)
Mickie James - Smackdown (if she wasn't appearing to be retiring)

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ruby Riott I think may end up back on NXT. She can work sure but she is weak as a character performer. I also think Nikki Cross has the wild side character down on the main roster far better than Ruby.

Nia Jax I am going to go with RAW to possibly rekindle a feud with Becky Lynch on the same roster together, I don't see the point in teaming with Tamina again when the tag titles are on RAW. Although personally I would draft her back to the PC. I just see nothing in Nia Jax as a wrestler or entertainer, she does not have it in my opinion.

Mickie James I would say Smackdown for one last run before she retires when her contract expires.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,214 Posts
A Riot Squad reunion seems to be the best thing for all three.

I agree that Nia will be a surprise return, most likely at the Rumble. Whether people want to see it or not she returns as a monster heel and get a title feud on whatever brand she returns to.

I hope Mickie gets a proper send off with a retirement match rather than just retiring to a non-wrestling role.

·
Registered
6,561 Posts
Wherever Nia goes, she'll probably just randomly show up one week and attack the champion. I'm hoping Ruby gets a title reign at some point when she returns.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts